Reviews for How to be a Dhampire
Spastic Dhampir chapter 31 . 2/16/2010
*twitches* NO! It was so wonderful! But...arg at Dracula! You do very well with your chapters! I anxiously await!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 30 . 2/15/2010
Ok, so I like almost cried when D accepted fatherhood. That was the sweetest moment ever. Seriously. LOVED it. I had a very Nativity story moment in the beginning (find me a stable place, Joseph!) lol. Was that just me or was it intended? Great work-I especially liked Lilah's ultimatium (when she refused to get on the wagon). Can't wait for rest. Great update!
ChellyBellyBeanBag chapter 30 . 2/15/2010
AH! ROCHELLE! That's MY name! *does happy dance* This is cute...hm fatherhood and D. Never saw it coming. Anywayz this is cute. Sorry for not logging in...i'm a bit lazy but that is my penname so...ha. lol xD
Maya Balrin chapter 30 . 2/14/2010
Pretty believible on the birth, though trust me you know when your water breaks. Good chapter over all only a few typos. look forward to the next one.
Spastic Dhampir chapter 30 . 2/11/2010
*claps wildly* OH MY GOSH! WONDERFUL! D'S A DADDY! AND IT WAS SO SWEET, TOO! *squeals* You did wonderfully on this chapter and I can't wait for the next!
Maya Balrin chapter 29 . 2/3/2010
I have to say that I like your story so far. It is interesting to see how your writing has improved and developed since you began this story. Not really sure about how Lilah became a dhampire but it is your story and all things are possible. Characters are very well developed and it is nice to see well thought out scenes and gramatically correct sentences. Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading more.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 29 . 1/28/2010
Exciting chapter! Great job keeping with the VHD atmosphere throughout the cave/chase scene. Very well done! Oh, and I like what you said about the pendant (CLEVER WEASEL LOL). . . Good work all around. Poor Dracula is going to be so confused :D
Spastic Dhampir chapter 29 . 1/27/2010
*claps hands wildly and happily* Yeah! Wonderful! I really like the idea for putting the pendant on an animal that was so far away. And the idea for the illusion! Again, I anxiously await the next chapter!
Eldritch-Cien chapter 29 . 1/27/2010
Woot, finally, drac might be off their tail! Even still, i dont like how you ended with that "we'll see"...daddy dearest needs to get his butt handed to him already D: lol
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 28 . 1/26/2010
Yes, your explanation of the symbol made perfect sense. Heehee, Celeste, she's a cheeky one. Loved that line to Dracula you gave her. Poor Lilah must have been so bored. I feel bad for her. D should have found her an advanced version of a Game Boy or something. . . Can't wait for the next chapter! Great work :D
Sailor Pandabear chapter 28 . 1/23/2010
nice
Eldritch-Cien chapter 28 . 1/23/2010
Haha, nice one, Celeste! Usin the good ol' fashioned cross on the old-timer. Gotta give her props for that, but it's even cooler that she used it as a spell. Got to have an extra kick to it cos of that :D As per usual, great chapter and I'm eagerly awaiting the next one!
Spastic Dhampir chapter 28 . 1/22/2010
...Wow...Dracula did find them quick. Very interesting chapter! Great job!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 27 . 1/18/2010
nice
Eldritch-Cien chapter 27 . 1/18/2010
...o.o

I think I'm in love with L.H. That had to be some of the most badass and sweet actions I've ever seen outta him or anyone in here. A really sweet chapter, can't wait for the next one :) 3
202 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »