Reviews for How to be a Dhampire
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 27 . 1/17/2010
Oh, the naming of Celeste was a sweet little moment. Really loved that. LH totally channelled me for that second to last scene between him and D-seriously, I was mentally chewing D out and then LH starts calling him an idiot. . . Were you thinking of my habit of calling people idiots when they're behaving that way? LOL. Oh, and LH's "major malfunction" line made me laugh out loud. Great chapter! And well written-it flew by rather smoothly.
Spastic Dhampir chapter 27 . 1/17/2010
I loved it! It was a great chapter! I laughed a lot at L.H. slapping D and the food supply bit. I am glad that you made D act not so cold again. Made me upset at him, for a bit.

Again! Great!
noble silver dagger chapter 27 . 1/17/2010
once again, i'm too lazy to log in for my review. i'm also too lazy to capitalize anything.

Another really good chappie. Its so cute how D acts like an asshole when he's worried, heheh. I'm really loving L.H. and the new girl, Celeste. Keep it up _
Alustriel Silverhand chapter 24 . 1/16/2010
What an amazing few chapters. I had read up on the other chapters in my other account, but sadly hadn't the chance to reply. I love how you know when to be simplistic and when to elaborate. Keep up the good work!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 26 . 1/10/2010
'“I know,” D growled'...*Hearing the dhampire admit to imperfection, pigs begin to fly without aid of Nobility tampering. ..* Bahaha, sorry, couldn't resist.

Great chapter! And return of the Gatemaster! Woohoo! Sorry, I probably shouldn't have done a little cheer in the middle of such a traumatic chapter, but it happened nevertheless.

So, awesome job. Still loving it. I can't wait for more. I really like that Lilah hates the deed but not the result. I couldn't bring myself to hate a part of me, either. (I almost just typed "even if it was caused by cupcakes" after that last bit. . . whoops.) Anyhow, nicely done.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 26 . 1/10/2010
nice
Spastic Dhampir chapter 26 . 1/9/2010
Nay! I liked the talking! It really added to the chapter! While I do still feel sad for Lilah, I still thought this was a wonderful chapter! And I am so glad that you made D agree to run with them.
Eldritch-Cien chapter 26 . 1/9/2010
Ah! I'm starting to dislike D too! He can be so...hardheaded. And inhuman. Then again, that's the way he's supposed to be. Bo. And Dracula, what a two-face. Arg. T_T Okay, getting too frustrated, lol. Poor Lilah. Six weeks and that much change. That's gonna be really rough. D: Hope she'll be okay!
Noble Silver Dagger chapter 25 . 1/8/2010
Have we noticed yet that I'm too lazy to log in for a review anymore? It is fascinating to watch your writing style mature over the chapters of this story. By the way, your portrayal of Dracula is deliciously disturbing- good job, he really comes across as a coldhearted snob.

By the way, the part of the chair that you sit on and is usually padded is called the 'seat'. :)Other than that it looks good- I'm glad to finally have a sort of explanation for how Lilah got 'turned' into a dhampir. I'll admit that had been bugging me earlier in the story.
Kitala chapter 25 . 1/6/2010
Oh noes! But, being honest, tension. I just keep loving this fic more!
Spastic Dhampir chapter 25 . 1/6/2010
OMG!

*sobs* I feel so sorry for her now!
Eldritch-Cien chapter 25 . 1/6/2010
oh how sad! D:

I hope D and Left Hand kill Grayson slowly *glare*

This fic is making me hate Dracula with a burning fiery passion I wonder if that's a good thing since he used to be my favorite character of all time. Guess it means your story is just that good :P

Keep it up, i'll be waiting for your update.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 25 . 1/5/2010
Poor Lilah! This scenario totally fits what we know of Dracula and the other Nobles. . . they were all about some breeding, weren't they? Disturbing as that is. Excellent chapter! I can't wait for more. D is so going to be pissed.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 25 . 1/5/2010
interesting
kitten652 chapter 24 . 12/23/2009
OMG OMG OMG! update please! this is so god! i think this is the best vampire hunter d fanfic i have ever read!
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »