Reviews for How to be a Dhampire
kitten652 chapter 22 . 12/23/2009
aww! i loved it!
kitten652 chapter 10 . 12/23/2009
LMAO! I LOVE L.H.! hahaha! awesome story! i LOVE IT!
Spastic Dhampir chapter 24 . 12/23/2009
Oh my word! I am still so sorry! *gasps* I guess I have an aversion to immediately reviewing for stories... But just so you know, I loved every one of them... And thought OH NO! When Lilah was taken... But again, all of these past chapters (19 up, I think) were wonderful! Bravo!
Eldritch-Cien chapter 24 . 12/15/2009
D needs to learn how to listen -_- poor lilah, i wonder what's gonna happen to her. How does LH think of her anyway? Good good GOOD chapter :D
die-kokolores chapter 24 . 12/14/2009
yayayayay! Another awesome chapter!

You should write the next one with superhuman awesome speed so we can know what happens next!

*stalks*
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 24 . 12/11/2009
Poor Lilah! Great chapter! You did an excellent job of balancing the journey sequence (very visual description, btw) with the battle sequence. Very tense stuff. Oh, and I love the title of this chapter. I can't wait for more :D
cletus chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Hey, good story, the following is only my opinion. D is a silient guy, someone who thinks thing through and makes decisions and doesnt change his mind, he is also articulate when he speaks. I also think that he wouldnt ask to be hired, especially by a girl. good story though
Sailor Pandabear chapter 24 . 12/11/2009
interesting
Pariah's-Girl chapter 23 . 11/11/2009
Great chapter..., hec, the whole lot is great actually. :) Although a few minor mistakes through out it, its got a 10/10 from me. Read the first chapter a couple days ago and i got hooked on it. Laughed a bit over D not being good lolz.. Hope you'll follow up on this one in future. Great job, keep it up :)
PrincessJess94 chapter 23 . 10/10/2009
great chappy update again when you can i love reading your story! your doing a great job!
Julie Anne Maurer chapter 23 . 10/5/2009
Hello! I love your fic! Honestly, this one has to be thee one and only D-slightly romantic fan fiction that I've ever liked (that wasn't with Doris Lang of course). Very creative.

I admire you for actually finishing your fics. I've never finished a story in my life so far...but I am currently writing a D-fic and I WILL finish it!
Reader chapter 23 . 10/5/2009
I was so happy when I saw you updated, I love this story so much and so do many others!
ChilaliSnowbird chapter 23 . 10/4/2009
*purr* Story for me. One goof though (I think): Lilah finds it odd to think of D showering being a dhampir and all, and then goes and showers herself? Also, if showering is odd, how do they usually wash?
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 23 . 10/4/2009
Great chapter! LH's comment about D not being any good cracked me up. Hilarious dialogue in that scene. I really like how D explained his actions. Nicely done. And you ended with at a great spot-I'm anxious to see what happens :D Nicely done!
Eldritch-Cien chapter 23 . 10/4/2009
Nice. I read this story ages ago and I'm so excited to see that a new chapter has been put up! Hope it doesn't take too long to see another one, cos this is good ;)
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »