Reviews for How to be a Dhampire
Eldritch-Cien chapter 23 . 10/4/2009
Nice. I read this story ages ago and I'm so excited to see that a new chapter has been put up! Hope it doesn't take too long to see another one, cos this is good ;)
ChilaliSnowbird chapter 22 . 10/3/2009
Mush, woman. Stop answering all my silly questions over at the D forum and get started on writing!
Reviewer chapter 20 . 7/21/2009
I love this story and hope you update soon. btw I love how Chapter Twenty is called "Questions" as in 20 Questions! lol!
Ne'ith5 chapter 18 . 7/18/2009
I read this story in one sitting and I enjoyed every chapter. I do hope you plan to update soon!
Midnight's Witch chapter 22 . 6/11/2009
"God No! Mom died in the barfight!" I laughed my ass off! Your writing is amazing! never change. I love this story, can't wait for the next chapter.
Noble Silver Dagger chapter 22 . 5/16/2009
I have to admit, after the last chapter i was wondering where in the world you were going with this story- it almost didnt feel like the same one!

Don't worry about the amount of dialogue- i've seen published stories that take four pages just with characters talking.
Noble Silver Dagger chapter 21 . 5/16/2009
i really should be working on my own stories.. but i think i'll just keep reading yours for now!

Neko chapter 21 . 5/11/2009
I love this story! It's so amazing. After reading this went and listened to Get Stoned, I laughed so hard! It fits so well.
Kitala chapter 22 . 5/1/2009
Oh my god, I don't care if they're mating like bunnies, they are ADORABLE. :) I mean it. So cute. Actually the mating like bunnies, considering it's D, makes it even somewhat more adorable, lol. Anyway, yes. Loved the chapter. Loved how he approached her afterward and was okay, looser, more comfortable, and the childhood stories they swapped. Can't stop gushing about this chapter and am eagerly waiting for 'Onward'!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 22 . 5/1/2009
Forcing a guy. That's a rare state indeed. hee. Anyhow, great chapter! I loved hearing both of their stories in this; it was such an ordinary type of story for two people to tell after the act. Nicely done!
PrincessJess94 chapter 22 . 5/1/2009
WOOT! i like this chapter! can't wait till the next one! great job! :)
Kitala chapter 21 . 4/24/2009
I am so happy that you've posted this, I was very much looking forward to it. I thought that it was fantastic! Can't wait to see the 'next morning' thoughts. P
PrincessJess94 chapter 21 . 4/20/2009
good chapter i guess lol it was sweet that D admitted that he loved lilah but i think he'll be backto normal inthe next chapter sadly. can't wait till you update next!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 21 . 4/20/2009
Awesome chapter! Very hot. Heehee, I giggled when she was hungry near the end there. Great job-this was awesome...The great and powerful D. And D's great and powerfulness. Two different things apparently *wink*
Kitala chapter 20 . 4/18/2009
I thought you kept D in perfect character. Not an easy feat. Kudos for that!

Other than that I was really getting into this chapter- I love that Lilah met Drac.

Hope to see more soon!