Reviews for How to be a Dhampire
PrincessJess94 chapter 20 . 4/17/2009
EEPP! that was an awesome chapter! i hate dracula stupid moronic idiot of a vampire they should kill him lol. I can't wait till you update next!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 20 . 4/17/2009
*snorts at the songs you mentioned in the end notes* Nice. Great chapter! I really enjoyed this little meeting with Mr. Famous-but-Rarely-Named. Hee. Great job. Also, I got a great visual of LH's face after that little bit of info. Nicely done! I can't wait to see Lilah confront D! Awesome!
Kitala chapter 19 . 4/9/2009
Ooh, I was very surprised that he revealed his truth to LH!
PrincessJess94 chapter 19 . 4/5/2009
OMG! d has to tell lilah that he loves her he just has to!
bakuhatsu shimasu chapter 19 . 4/5/2009
Great chapter...Great story!

I realy can't thing of anything else to say.

Just keep up the awesome work!

Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 19 . 4/5/2009
Haha! I think the prophet cracked a gay joke somewhere :) Anyhow, excellent chapter. I'm so on the edge of my seat-there's so much tension right now, even though everyone is alright at the moment. Excellent work on D's emotional struggles; you captured him so well!
FoxLuvr chapter 19 . 4/5/2009
Nice chapter! Theres not much else to say. .
Noble Silver dagger chapter 18 . 4/4/2009
im too lazy to log in for a proper review.. lol.

*le gasp* he loves her?

well? now what? hurry up, cliffies ares AGONY. lol.

keep up the good story. liked the naga particuarly _
bakuhatsu shimasu chapter 18 . 3/26/2009
That was great! your writing style is impressive and your attention to detail is fantastic. I truly hope to read more soon!

Spastic Dhampir chapter 18 . 3/22/2009
I AM SO SORRY THAT I HAVE NOT REVIEWED FOR THE PAST 3 CHAPTERS! Please forgive me. But I am reviewing now to say that I loved them all! And with this one...I spazed. But I thought all of them were really good. When she got hit with the poison thingy and D went on a rampage...I spazed then too! But really, they were great! I can't wait for the next chapter!
PrincessJess94 chapter 18 . 3/20/2009
AH! that's soo sweat d loves lilah i think i spelt her name wrong but ahh well i don't care i can't wait till you post the next chapter!
Kitala chapter 18 . 3/19/2009
Aww- no updates for a bit? That's upsetting ( But the chappie was... very interesting. The descriptions were great!
DCWestby chapter 18 . 3/19/2009
Great story so far, keep writing.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 18 . 3/17/2009
Excellent chapter. The white world was fascinating. And the mention of his father! That made me scoot forward in my chair. Very interesting. And very emotional ending. I can't wait for more!
FoxLuvr chapter 17 . 3/6/2009
I like this so far! I can't wait to read the next chapter! .
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »