Reviews for How to be a Dhampire
Blackrose2005 chapter 14 . 8/30/2008
Wow, It really has been a while since you've updated, but I still love this fic! I had 2 go back a few chaps 2 make sure that I knew what was going on. 0_0

Anyways, AW! She fed on the poor rabbits... least it wasn't a human. 0_0

Hope you updaty soon! 0_0 But takey ur time! I dun't wanna rush u.

-BR
AvataraElements chapter 13 . 7/9/2008
Wow, this is a fantastic story with a great plotline! I love it! I really hope that you continue to write it, because i eagerly await the next chapter!
DarkMage6 chapter 13 . 4/14/2008
Oh! o I liked it! More please!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 13 . 2/3/2008
Excellent, excellent, excellent! D was very in-character-I especially loved "Stop it." I could picture him saying that. Excellent, as I said. I can't wait for the next chapter of the Adventures of D and Lilah...as I've dubbed the story in my head. Anyhow, carry on.
White Alchemist Taya chapter 13 . 2/2/2008
He doesn't want to kill her, I suppose.

But it can't be helped if she can't control it.
Kitala chapter 13 . 2/2/2008
Fantastic chapter- I absolutely loved it (but maybe the next one will come around a little sooner)!
Spastic Dhampir chapter 13 . 1/31/2008
*gasps* Oh my...THIS WAS GREAT! I anxiously await!
shiftedsoul chapter 12 . 11/29/2007
omg this is so good! pls finish! its to good not to finish and D and leiha should get together ne?
FallenPrinceLoki chapter 12 . 11/26/2007
Do continue, I liked this chapter.
VampireGwen12 chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
OOps. I meant don't STOP writing. My bad.
VampireGwen12 chapter 12 . 9/10/2007
So cool. I love this fanfic. Don't writing. If you do I will cry. No one wants that.
Spastic Dhampir chapter 12 . 9/6/2007
*mouth hangs open with surprise* Wow! This chapter was amazing! And even though I had a clue because of the chapter...but I was not prepared. I loved it! I cannot wait! Or I anxiously await the chapter "Control"!
Blackrose2005 chapter 12 . 8/30/2007
Wow, that was a great chap! I really hope you update soon.. xD
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 12 . 8/28/2007
I had a few minutes to read this. Great work! This chapter was awesome-especially that ending. I held my breath for that kid. Anyhow, keep up the fantastic work. Your writing is, as always, wonderful.
White Alchemist Taya chapter 12 . 8/27/2007