Reviews for How to be a Dhampire
nautikitti chapter 11 . 5/12/2007
kool
Blackrose2005 chapter 11 . 4/21/2007
OMFG! I love this fic! I've just finished reading the chapters 1-11 and I have to say, even though it is 2:47 AM here, I could not go to sleep! I noticed that you haven't updated in a while, and neither have I. I'm thinking of starting a new fic for Vampire Hunter D. and I was wondering if you could help me!

Well, I've g2g and I hope you respond to this review soon!

BlackRose2005
BrookStraz chapter 11 . 4/9/2007
Wow, I really like this! nexts chapter plz!
Nightbourne chapter 11 . 2/21/2007
I've read up to chapter 11... it's great! Only...um...Have you read the books? Perhaps you have...um...maybe you didn't get this but "L.H." can't be seperated from D cuz he's a life regenerator. If D got rid of him, and he got staked or something, D would be dead...forever :( Also, lefty makes some of the energy that keeps D going so long without the bloodlust...(that and D has blood/plasma filled capsules that he just drops in water and viola! insta-blood!) But now that I know the next chapter title, I'm REALLY anxious to read it! BOO on writer's block!
V chapter 11 . 2/19/2007
ah...no...i been reading from chap. 8(cuz i haven't goes on lately)...and i want more...it was getting really good!wel thank u 4 the great story & update soon!
StormBlazer chapter 11 . 2/2/2007
Very nice! Had me hooked from the first page. I'm just sad my ride came to an abrupt stop. ;) Keep writing!
Spastic Dhampir chapter 11 . 2/1/2007
We! I like this chapter! It was good! *spazes* okay, I am done. Can't wait for the next.
Kitala chapter 11 . 1/31/2007
As always, I love this story. And as for Lilah...I'd almost prefer the hordes of monsters D is facing at that point.
Dark-Inu-princess chapter 11 . 1/30/2007
Its good to know that ure still there lol(i understand) this was a good chappie cant wait for the next!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 11 . 1/30/2007
Fantastic chapter! I was going to review it yesterday but the stupid review thingy wouldn't let me. Anyhow, awesome job!
White Alchemist Taya chapter 11 . 1/29/2007
so she's going to battle the vampire huh?

i wonder if that is worse than battling the bunch of monsters.

can't wait for the next one!
Lady Zamadras chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
I just started reading, and I love where its going. I like that she's becoming more self reliant! Keep going!
sunbune chapter 10 . 9/21/2006
another good chapter! Nice to see Lilah using her magic, and it's nice to see D teaching her to use her instincts too.

Is it true that only silver can kill werewolves? (I'm not really up to speed on werewolf lore)

my favorite part:“Why did they all have to have a castle? And why did the castles all have to look like that?”...“I have a feeling my father had something to do with it.”

Gotta love the creepy castles! _

can't wait to see what happens next!
Kitala chapter 10 . 9/20/2006
Hey, I loved how he taught her that sensing thing- and how she's getting so advanced in her magic! I want more!
White Alchemist Taya chapter 10 . 9/19/2006
she learned alot of spells, wish her luck on this.

nice chapter.