Reviews for TV Talk
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
This is a funny story. It's a realistic scene with believable dialogue. Five people (some who don't usually get along) bonding over a TV show is something incredible. It's funny that in one episode Harley has them all hooked. Nice work with this story.
ShadowCat98 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
VERY CUTE!Yayz to shows all villians' like!
ViveWonderland chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Friends? Ha. That was cute. still smiling as I think back on it. I remember the episode, too. I assume that the Funny character is Joey or maybe Chandler? Ross even but his humor is subtler than Joey and Chandler's. Loved it. Off to read the sequal...

~Vive Le Fantom
Loquacious Lass chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
BATMAN VILLAINS WATCHING FRIENDS! that was VERY funny

-Rose
Muses are hard to find chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Ahah. This made me laugh so much (': thanks for that.
newsiesgirllaces chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I LOVED THIS SOTRY! it's funny how the villains could get caught up in a show, and friends is awesome!
pride1289 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
ehaha! XD FRIENDS. I liek that show.
happycucumber chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Omg that was awesome!Right whe the part came that he said, "I ross, take thee, rachel," I was loke ODJMUSHCNUISC IT'S FRIENDS! AH! ...yeah. I liked it.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Pretty funny
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Not laugh out loud funny. I guess fine for a smile, a breif smile.
Otal the Fox chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Wow! Two face used the same method I do. If I watched more Friends, I'd know which episode they were watching. Ah well.
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
very GOOd! tHEY ALL LOVE FRIENDS. WONDER ewhat They'll ThINK OF THE final Season and Episode
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
I love Friends! This is great...One of a kind. Pokes all around.
Nightmare1 chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
"Friends?" ...Okay...

-Nightmare1
Geminia chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
LOL, only episode of Friends I ever saw and that was it :D Congrats and thanks for writing this! Quite funny ;)

Gemini