Reviews for Past beginnings
SaphireInTheSky chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
I really enjoyed this story and hope it isn't finished! you should totally do more of four brothers too, theyre awesome. Please do more!
Nikki.Neurotic chapter 9 . 11/27/2011
i like it please please continue i cant wait til little jackie gets saved
Neferiti chapter 9 . 2/19/2011
Can't stop now! Pretty please? *.*
lisa1988 chapter 9 . 11/24/2010
love your story! it has brotherly love that puts others to shame, would love to see this one finished but if not it was still great :)
lexia chapter 9 . 9/18/2010
aw, you asshole. stopping this story like that.

the whole grocery store scene was pretty odd. people don't beat their kids in grocery stores, usually. if someone trying to hold up the whole "good parent," facade thing.

anyway, i do know you wont ever update this again, but whatever.

but it was a pretty good story, none the less.
Kaddielinn chapter 9 . 3/13/2010
This is really good, you have to keep going, please!
GilraenS chapter 9 . 11/24/2009
FINALLY a really, really good story! Wish you’d finis it you cruel person, you, keeping us in suspense forever. I’m going to read you’re others now. Keep it up.
BlackxValentine chapter 7 . 7/12/2008
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! YOUR AN AWESOME WRITER I FELT LKE I WAS THERE...! - KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK
Chikacookie chapter 9 . 5/27/2008
It's a really good story!
Zafiro Okami chapter 9 . 2/22/2008
Aw! It's too bad you haven't continued! I really liked reading this story (oh well). hope you keep writing stories! . you're a good writer!
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 9 . 2/3/2008
Great story so far! Please write more soon! (:
Ghostwriter chapter 9 . 12/7/2007
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
3rd clss rckstr chapter 9 . 11/12/2007
You HAVE TO UPDATE! I LOVE this story! It's great! Update soon!
mychemicalromancefreak29 chapter 9 . 8/2/2007
Wow, you're a really really really good writer. This is a really good story and I hope you are going to continue writing this story. It's really good.
lovePEOLPLEandCOWBOY chapter 9 . 7/14/2007
mon dieu mais où est al suite, je ne vais aps pouvoir vivre sans connaitre la fin ! s'il te plait, écrit la suite LOL