Reviews for The Garden of Persephone
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Just coming from reading/reviewing the prequel. Fantastic. Absolutely fantastic.
Killingmemory chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Lovely. *Favorites*
itajeut chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
lovely, enjoyed it very much!
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Finally, Draco has a soul. :D Thank you for such a beautiful, wonderful and thoughtful fic. I learned a lesson in the end. And I'm glad that Draco did too. At first, everythign was a mystical jumble of events but then it sorted itself out. I saw what he'd paid for.

Nice fic. Kudos to you!
TheYellowKirby chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Oh, Soupy, you've done it again. I don't know exactly where you get such a distinctive writing style, but I've found that I'm a fan of most all of your works, especially those in the CLAMP universe.

I came into this story expecting the usual fan-drabble of Harry Potter nothingness (did you know that nearly half of is HP fictions?), but left with decidedly more.

The story leaves you questioning things and understanding others... but you manage to capture the personalities of all involved in a very... exact manner. My compliments and applause to you.

Next time, I'd love to see you revisiting Eriol and the rest of the CCS univserse... always had fun playing around in those fictions of yours (they're the perfect remedy for my writer's block).
ashez2ashes chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
I think this would work a whole lot better as the second chapter of "A fair and reasonable price" since the oneshots form a nice cohesive whole together. They feel lacking as seperate oneshots... Just a suggestion.
Insanity Team A.k.a. Violet chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
I'm a tad confused, but that's normal, so what the hack. Confuse me as much as you like. This is good though, I wouldn't think people would ever quote the bible in a fan fiction.
summercloud chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
I really loved both this and the prequel. An odd crossover, but it really worked.
Araanaz chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
*Shivers*... Whoa! That is something...

"Pushy? Odd? Half-dressed? Unnerving?" lol! That seems to describe Yuuko all right!
Lau-kun chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Er... couldn't resist. -

Very interesting piece of work. And from what I've read, you have a very interesting imagination too. Scratched the ideas from your head, did you? Can't say it wasn't agreeable. Good one.

Always your reader (though not always reviewing... - Pardon me)

Lau-kun
aeriol chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
This is an interesting crossover, one I would have sworn two days ago never would have worked in a million years.

Guess that makes me a million and some change years old.

Very well done; I love the mysterious, slightly apocalyptic atmosphere.
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Wow, this is pretty interesting.