Reviews for The Beauty Of A Dream
yunabesaid chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This made me feel so depressed...but that means that it was well written. Good job!

TidusxYuna Always
AngelicRose8 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Aw, this is so sad and yet so beautiful. And I love Lulu's quote. It made me teary eyed.

Tidus/Yuna are my favorite FF pairing 3 It's good to know that their story isn't over yet at this point. I like how you showed us what Yuna was like before X-2 and how she overcame her grief. She may have been sad but she had comfort in knowing Tidus would always been in her heart.
regenerate chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Short yet sweet. I loved it. It's really sad though. I wish I hadn't looked at the spoilers before I played that game, I would have been much more surprised..x3
Le Pecore Nere chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
That was cool ;-; I love it XD
Record Cover chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
I have no idea why more people didn't review this. It's really good and I liked how you wanted to make Yuna stronger by the end of FFX so she could fit the Yuna she was in X-2.

Awesome stuff!
mgnc chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Wow... I'm crying.
Kaikai PANTS chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
cute yuna x tidus _

short yet sweet
Warui-Usagi chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
That was really sweet! I enjoyed it!
Wishes of an Angel chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
That was wonderful. I really loved it. It gave me good chills on my back. Great job!
spades7717 chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
That was so beautiful. "The beauty of a dream is that it’s a dream, something you can hold in your heart forever" That is one of my favorite quotes now. You have a way with writing and with words. I hope that you will continue to write and I look forward to seeing your furture works. Plus this is going into my C2. Write something else soon!