Reviews for Shadow of the Impaler
Deranged Black Kitten chapter 5 . 7/21/2003
cool fic!
Melchior the Mewthree chapter 14 . 6/24/2003
This is one great fanfic!

I can't wait to see what Dracula will do next!

I'm a great fan of your stories. You did awesomely well rewriting one of the best Pokemon fics has ever seen, and you put Dracula in the middle! Something I honestly could never do.

KEEP UPDATING!
firehedgehog chapter 14 . 12/3/2001
err.. interesting story. I hope the next chapter is up soon.
Dragoness chapter 14 . 9/30/2001
!~! YOU FINALLY UPDATED YOU FREAK! TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH! *o~*;;;; (i was just kidding about the freak part) *.*;;;; Love this fic, love this fic. *dances the groovy disco hula or whatever, it doesn't matter cuz i can't dance worth sh!t* *_*;;; This is cool, stuffs are starting to come together and whatnot, and those two finally declared each other brothers! Yay! I almost had them do that, but it just didn't fit in anywhere...*blinks* Hey, you read that untitled, not-quite-published prologue to MMW didn't you...? They decided to be brothers in that, didn't they...? I'd have to go check to make sure, but...Well, whatever. *-*; Love this fic! Continue or else I'll sic my pet Mew on you, and trust me, he can be NASTY! *-~*;;;; Oh, btw...I had to look up "doppelganger", but when I did, I cracked up...What a perfect way to describe that...that...kid...*o*;;;; And then there was something else...Oh yeah! If you were to line the timelines up with each other, Misty would actually still be alive at this moment in both of them, because...Misty Jr wasn't born for several years...but oh well. Minor technicality. *_*; I've been rambling, haven't I? I should stop now. Tat's all! Love the fic! Ja ne! *o~*;
Alex Warlorn chapter 13 . 9/28/2001
This thing basicly has the same problems as your Baba Yega fic. But this time your mixing in conflicting matterial. Anyway, after Baba Yega I have one question. Whose Ho-Oh's chosen one? (I hope it's Cassie/Crystal)
Ronald J Whalen chapter 13 . 8/30/2001
I've just read the latest chapter for your story and I admit it's quite different. Not like the other Pokemon fics I read which are new trainer stories or AAMRs or JAJRs. Making the story take place in the past of England with Dracula involved in it is something I've seen other stories do with other popular characters but never seen it done in a Pokemon fic. You write very well putting the reader in the dark mood of the world where the story takes place. Hmmm, Madeline Ketchum ? Who could that be. Maybe it's Ash's mom but her name is Deliah.
Enchanted Hats chapter 8 . 8/23/2001
okay this is quite well written but I think I am going to be sick...
Dragoness chapter 13 . 8/23/2001
Wa, you just put a whole lot of Paragraph marker thingies there to make it look like the chapter's really longer than it is! I'm sad now. :( ...Okay, I'm over it. Just...argh, make the chapters longer...*-_-*;;;; Uh, anyways...This is getting good! (not like it wasn't before, but now it's even more so *_*;;) 'Tis truly interesting to see Mr. Dracula in the Pokémon world...heheh...And the head of a huge corporation and pissed off at TR too...Haheh...And what's this "One Heart" thingy? How come no one's told ME about this! J/k. *o~*;;; Keep writing! Ja ne! *_*
Kara Crane chapter 12 . 7/20/2001
Okay, this is looking cool!
The Only Sane Person From Mars chapter 12 . 7/6/2001
_ Me like. BUT WHHHHYYYYY HAVEN'T YOU HAD ANY SCENES WITH BROCK? MUUUSSST HAVEEE BRRROOOCKYYY!
The Only Sane Person From Mars chapter 8 . 7/6/2001
O.O;; Misty's a vampire... Huh! Serves her right for pulling Brocky away from girls . I'd better read more... AAMR... blegh... Oh well, I like this fic, so I'll keep on reading anyway... _
The Only Sane Person From Mars chapter 7 . 7/6/2001
Ooooo... intense! I'm still kinda confused though... since when has Giovanni been so humane, and since when has Ash been a MEW? Is Brock gonna be in this? PLEEAASE SAY YES! Errr... oh right, I need to read more _;;
Dragoness chapter 12 . 7/6/2001
Psssshhhhh...And here you were pulling us into this idea that it's true...or me at least...or...*blinks* Wait, if I remember correctly, Mr. Dracula gave that to Eve, right? Hm...Did Vlad write it? Can't be right? Well, either way, I think the middle part of the thingy is true...We'll see about the rest, won't we? *_~*;;
Dragoness chapter 11 . 7/4/2001
Nekiro! Eep! Hehe...Niftyness...Hmm...yes, he would be at least a good 200 years old at this time...*_*;; What else...? This was a cool chapter. Strange though. Dracula never occured to me as someone who wouldn't mind giving a tour to a trio of Mews...*-*;;
Alex Warlorn chapter 11 . 7/3/2001
This story really seems to of gotten a little off track, I think you should change it to a horror catagory, because that's what it's becoming. What does this phyco's past have to do with Ash's race?