Reviews for Two Babies and a Funeral
EevyLynn chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Sounds interesting, but two things: Could you try to proof read it. There are several typos that distract from the story. Another is, don't center the story either. It all distracts from the story.

Anyway, on that note. Martha and Lois pregnant at the same time? It kind of reminds me of Father of the Bride part 2.
sweetchic chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Please continue! I like drama, I love drama I wouldn't care if Lois went into labor on a train just as long as it ends happy! PLEASE KEEP WRITNG IT WAS SO COOL!
rjwritergirl chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
This sounds intresting, even though I don't really read Martha and Lionel stories, I think I'll keep reading this, I love the Lois and Clark part of the story too.
clois4life chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
oh oh lionel and martha who wold have guessed? ppms. this very very interesting. espiecally because jonathan is dead, lois is preganent with clark's baby, lionel is hitting on martha and clark and lex might be step brothers.
MR. SE7EN chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
NO , JOHN A THAN...( WALING/CRYING ) he was soo cool , any way keep going
anywbshowlover chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
I love this story?
smallvillegirl1 chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Oh, intresting,I really hope you continue soon,I'm gonna add this to my alert list. You're doing a great job so far, can't wait till you continue!