Reviews for Teen Titans Generation X
LegionnaireBlaze chapter 24 . 5/12
This is an incredible story, please keep up the excellent work.
Candy Phantom chapter 2 . 4/9
Yay! I don't get even know who the other people really are so thank you for making Danny the leader.
PLease update, this story is AAMAZIN and i want to kno how this plays out
TeenTitansGen.Y chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Amazing i can't wait for season 2 slade and evil brainwash titans
AnimeFreak213 chapter 24 . 9/9/2014
awww man its almost over :(
Well still working with mine but there no comparison yours is always the best and will always be
THEBOXGHOST113 chapter 24 . 8/6/2014
Thanks to you, I am currently dead. This is just that good. I think I might hate you know.
KelseyAlicia chapter 24 . 7/29/2014
well you still have a great writing style and it's fun and cool and I love your work. And I know you love my work too. I wish Danny Phantom was still on TV for its way cooler then that stupid Spongebob. They might as well rename Nick "Spongebob" channel. Ugh! This is cool and very fun to read about. I love Violet still slightly insecure and Jenny is still trying to be human and not a robot. but all in all it's a good story. Teen Titans was a great show and I hate Teen Titans Go. It's such a disgrace of the cool original show. So keep up the great work and I shall do the same. I will always love your style and you've got the passion and talent to do this. It seems to honor the Teen Titans not shame them as Go does. I particular love that you can write a battle sequence where I cannot. I've got a talent for villains as you said. And I still write wonderful stories. All the same I'm impressed with your ability to write and detail the emotion and words of a battle. You captured all of the character personalities wonderfully and got their speech patterns done wonderfully too. So keep it up brother! Love you and have a nice day!
TheWhiteTitan chapter 24 . 7/17/2014
AWESOME! What's in the next season? Cannot wait!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
(Chanting) Finish the story Finish the story Finish the story
AnimeFreak213 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Manny - El Tigre
Jenny - MLATR
Danny - Danny Phantom

Next will be Johnny or Kenny for a Nicktoons hero
Damoclesvice chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
This...too much, Nightwing knows.
Damoclesvice chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Send him to his own world?
Seems counter productive, finding a hero who only wants to leave.

On the other hand, a brand new generation of Teen Titan! What of Terra? Or the White? Who the heck is Vexx?
I don't care about the last one though.
Shadowmagicianofyugioh chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
The first chapter of the teen titans legacy has come to an end now the next chapter has begun, chapter X
Shadowmagicianofyugioh chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
The team is all here,WHOOO
Shadowmagicianofyugioh chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Great introduction for the characters(who will the pairings be?)