Reviews for Battles of Love
maria.palafox.92 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
i love it
Jack2495 chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
Great job I loved it :DD
Jack2495 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
ohh im exciteddd :DD sorry only read chapter one lol
myheroisbatman chapter 6 . 3/24/2009
SEQUELSEQUELSEQUELSEQUEL! Please? Huh, this'll be embaressing if you already made
rite4fun chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
So, I am completely intrigued and nervous at the same time. This could turn out SOO many ways. :)
Ruffle chapter 6 . 12/22/2006
luv this story!
deletedforpersonalreasons chapter 6 . 12/21/2006
Oh dear a sequel...Well a sequel would be nice but it would kinda ruin the story instead of one great story it'll be a story with a sequel...You decide..I really liked the epilouge!
deletedforpersonalreasons chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Great story! I love it! Spies and thieves trust no one! Super Story! Well I might be saying that 60% because I have a soft spot for spies but the other 40% is bacause I like the story. Your not just stating the facts but are slipping them slowly out. Nice.
My.Times.Critic chapter 6 . 8/27/2006
i absoolutely love this story one of my favorites REAL GOOD JOB
AnimalGurl55 chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
like that chapter
88azngrl88 chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
ur story was awesome! i just stumbled across it...even tho itz benn done months! hope u keep updating some of ur other stories also! thanx n a bunch of cookies 2 u too!
pixiepuff101 chapter 6 . 5/16/2006
this story is really cool. i like the little epilogue that vic writes.
RedX'sGirl chapter 6 . 4/24/2006
Wow this is a late review... I really loved this story and think that a sequel would fit the story.
teen freak chapter 6 . 4/2/2006
Courage Sun chapter 6 . 3/25/2006
YaY! KOOL STORY! I can definately imagine Star/Kori and Rachel/Raven being master thieves _. Luv the story _ *puts in fav stories list*
118 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »