Reviews for The End Or The Beginning?
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 13 . 4/17
Brilliant. I love this.
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 13 . 3/20
I went to go read another chapter and notice their isn't any more, thats how good this fic is. I hope one day you continue it. 8D
Calinou62 chapter 13 . 3/18
Thanks from France for the story, i wish you updated soon...
T0ny4 chapter 13 . 7/13/2017
I really like this story and you said that you will finish this story so maybe if you ever feel like keep writing you could :)
nadasnape chapter 13 . 6/25/2017
Please Update
deli chapter 12 . 4/1/2017
So I have to day that this is awesome and I hope this can be a Harry & Hermione history hope you continuos soon (I have already write in the next chárter xP )

Guest chapter 13 . 1/6/2017
OMG! Please update! It's a great history
deli chapter 13 . 6/28/2016
Wow I just read all the fanfic, the 13 chápters I really like it, but I have a cuestion harry and Hermione have some chance? (They are great together) ps:sorry fotos the english I write from the phone and in a moment xP
Ria0207 chapter 5 . 8/12/2015
Loved this chapter!
penname915 chapter 13 . 1/15/2015
This is a wonderful story. Firstly, it is not full of Dumbledore hating and trying to manipulate and control everything. With Nicolas alive, he also has a mentor and confidant to help advise him. Not everything rests on his shoulders and judgment alone. Also, this is a happier world. Remus, Sirius are doing so well. Lily and James are a live with a wonderful daughter. I am intrigued to find out who that girl Harry met was. How will she fit into things? Harry has a chance to have a family, a life as a 'non-celebrity' and the chance to use his skills and all he knows to protect this happiness. This story has sooo much potential to develop into something unforgettable. Keep up the great work!
bigfan22 chapter 13 . 8/18/2014
Damn...this was an awesome fic. Why are so many of the great stories abandoned? I understand real life can get in the way of a hobby like fanfiction, but I really hope one day you will have the time to come back and continue this wonderful story. I love the relationship you are slowly building with Harry and his family, and I would really like to see how his presence would affect the war against Voldy. Thanks for what you've given us so far, and HOPEFULLY one day we will get an update. Great job!
Ravenclawesomelovegood chapter 13 . 1/23/2014
Is Amabel Ariana like Dumbledore's sister? Great story but you are probably dead or something because you haven't updated in like 6 years
Mackenzied3333 chapter 13 . 5/14/2013
please upload
Minato4Yellowflash chapter 13 . 2/16/2013
Oh My. Gosh. I LOVED this story. It was so... Great... Wow, really.
I loved how Harry's cool, and strong (his mastery over windless magic is beyond disbelief), and already catching attention with some girls...
I can't help but get worried that Harry's either in, or about time facing the 'calm before the storm' phase. Life in this AU is so tranquil compared to harry's old one, but with Voldemort starting to rise up in power and followers... I really can't believe that he branded Lucius Malfoy with his first Dark mark. Anyway, I wanted to say to all those out there reading this review, and of course you, my favorite author, Artdam, that this story was, and still is definetely worth reading. I know the whole plot is gonna start soon, I can feel it... (Anticipation here!)
Please make use of this review from a fellow writer and fanfiction lover, to update as soon as possible. I'm really waiting forward to reading your next update. ;)
S.Peridot chapter 13 . 12/28/2012
"but I will try to post next chapter soon" that was six years ago :)
pleeeeease eather update or let someone else finish it. If someone has already adopted this fic please someone tell me.

Sarah