Reviews for Till Death Do Us Part
emptyword chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Wow. I am very impressed. It is extremely, extremely difficult to bring in an original character into fanfiction and yet you do it and you do it with flair. Airelle is likable, dignified, and yet Snape's character loses nothing by it in comparison. Both come across very strongly in this brief one-shot, and I am definitely intrigued. Their interactions are very believable, understandable, and you seem to have an intelligent, honest grasp of Snape. A romantic relationship with Snape is not an easy one to balance (to say the least!), but it looks like you're quite capable of creating a character to suit him. Very much Wow.
zephyrlight chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
this is.. sad. . ..

really sad.

but really nice too o.o

what can I say? I'm a sucker for stories.
Nameless chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
...

Gr. ... Gr. -spasmodictwitch-

-cough- I'm good.

I really like Airelle... Poor Vilka! -killsSnapekillsSnape- ...gr... Is all I have to say...

Great writing, personality, and story the whole way through of course! but.. gr.
mirai3k chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
who angst! I love Snape-fics!
Emily chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Wonderful ficlet!

Definitely not the question *I* thought of.

Very nice, though... very nicely done!
Stefynae chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
Yeah! Bring up old Lucius and his wily ways... I love him.

Wow, way to turn a marriage proposal into something drastically different...and slightly scary.

"a child who, at seventeen, had suddenly grown centuries older." WONDERFUL way to end it!

Ah man, what a story. I love your writing. Equal amounts of suspense, angst, a touch of romance and plenty of humor.

Thanks

Stefynae
Iarejedi chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
*sniffles* that was incredibly depressing. great writing though. it grabbed my throat in a death grip. *sniffles again* it as really great. please keep writing.
troesnaja chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
SNAPE STUPID GIT doesn't he know what Voldemort does to muggle-borns? and Airelle IS a muggle-born BAH he really doesn't value a friendship does he?
Monitor chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
wow...that was soo sad. i almost cryed.
Bohemian Storm chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
Wow ... I'm speechless.

The end actually gave me goosebumps.
Gedia Kacela chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
Oh gads... beautifully tragic. I must read more!
Wezen Solo chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
Oh! That was simply devastating! Great, but devastating! I love it! )
Liz8 chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
i ahte u make me cry to much (its a joke but u do make me cry way to much) your freaking storeys r to much 4 me
She's a Star chapter 1 . 1/26/2002
Goodness, this story is so sad... :( I've read it many times (and yet never reviewed...bad Star, bad!) and it always brings me to tears.

You're amazing, Airelle :)

Ciao for now!

-She's a Star, who is anxiously awaiting chapter one of Kavaleria Nox
fae chapter 1 . 12/24/2001
tears have fallen. I can't see the damn keyboard...