Reviews for Perhaps
Kaytala chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
It's been so long since I watched Inu Yasha that I almost forgot who the characters were xD Anyway, cute short story. Naraku and Kikyou always had a strange relationship and I think you captured it well with your own unique twist added to it. I really enjoyed this story. Keep up the good work!
teh Michiru chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
I know that I, for one, would be greatly pleased to see this continued...
Kikyo'soul chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
A very pleasant fic, even for me who doesn't really cheer for this couple. Congratulations and I will check out more of your stories. _
um chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Like, power in numbers? If you won't continue this one, will you write another Naraku/Kikyo fic? I really enjoyed this one.
Kaze Kitsune chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Don't you DARE leave this a one shot! Update...even just a lil' bit! fics like these are something Nar/Kik fans really enjoy. There are so few Nar/Kik fics out there,and half of them are bashing them- its a shame. so please update!

i mean...what happenes the next day? and the day after that? GAH! *adds 2 favs and alert

update! please?
splurg chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
you should continue this fic! its great! i love it! O and you should update your other NarakuXKikyou fics! .
fgh chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Please continue! I loved it!
Madison chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
I'm sure everybody would love for you to continue this fic! At least I would. Will you? Please?