Reviews for Adrift
This was beautiful.
bluejeanseranade chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
it's... over? :(
S. Wright chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
It took me a moment to realize who Sora was fighting or rather what, but I guess it depends on how one views Death.

Although I do not understand the appeal of the Cloud and Squall grouping, I did enjoy the Riku and Sora moments. Riku was a horribly manipulative child, he moved in on Sora like drone, he cut off Kairi before the pass, isolated and trapped Sora in an all or nothing attempt to bind the boy to him. My god, the crazed schemes was fun to read.

It is rather sad that Sora had to die but this was a good story nonetheless.

Sean
PyRo-the-FanBoy chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
"Humans—deep down, their reasons for doing noble things are always so selfish.”

so good, brightened my day :) great fic you have hear, injoyed it very much
Cheska chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Loved the one-shot.

I loved the implications of Cloud's affections for Leon.

The flashbacks, the interactions, and the journal/diary of Sora's was wonderful.

I'm wondering about the end, though. What exactly happened there? The heartless, the one-on-one. Most importantly "And Sora slept."

This part could be taken lightly - he really is just asleep? Dwelling on dreams and memories. Or... what it could really mean - death. After all, isn't Sora out there to fight against the Heartless. Not to hold an innocent conversation?

So I'm just wondering about that...
Andantenne to Percupine chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Good story! I like it! :)
mirai3k chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
wow. different, a little disjointed, but vivid and beautiful. I love the beach/ocean imagery and the RS interaction. Despite the vast amount of fanfic in this fandom, most people don't manage to write Sora IC but I think you did rather well )
S.RAYN chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
I really liked this story. I didn't really understand who the heartless was, but I enjoyed the story anyway.
sorceress115 chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
That was absolutely lovely. Thank you so much for sharing.
knux33 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
One of the BEST oneshots I've ever read! Though it does scream for a sequel, if your happy as it is it can easily stay that way. Kudos!
Konoko89 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Oh this was so good! I hope sora finds riku . . . i hope you write a sequel coz this was amazing ... favs
Mentally Insane Fangirl chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Beautiful.
Kiba's Mewse chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
WAI!
DreamGal chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
I loved this story with all my heart! The Characters were so in character, I actually could see this happening! Your writing skills are AMAZING! I mean, WOW! I wish I could write like you, heck, I wish I COULD write! It is a shame this was just a one-shot, because it would make a wonderful series in my opinion...but aside from that, this story was really great and was very, VERY well written! You deserve a cookie in my opinion! _ *hands you cookie* AWESOME JOB!