Reviews for A Shard of Hope
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 8 . 1/15/2008
Ek... I read the titles of your later chapters, and it makes me sorely unhappy because I think you're pulling a -Daniel Jackson- on me. -sighs- Oh well, the thoughts of happy endings was good while it lasted.

This chapter was good though, and the bit with Angel and Ian was sweet. I liked it.
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 7 . 1/15/2008
I need to start reading the titles of your chapters. I just keep skipping to the reading part withought looking up. :)

O... The Pheonix is SO comeing back! -war whoops and jumps about- Sorry, but I'm a Jean fan.

And a former Scott fan, but then with all the stuff happening in the later comics, well, I kind of hate him and want him to accidently shoot off one of his own feet. (Yes, I know that he is amune to his own powers, but still.)

Anyway, I really hope you don't end up killing everyone (or anyone for that matter) It seems so crazy to bring her back just to wack her off again. -sighs- But it is your fic, and I shall be caught up on the road ahead, no matter where it goes. :) Well, within reason. :)

Onward!
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 6 . 1/15/2008
Ah! I won't even look at the box to the X3 movie. Please don't kill everyone! I don't think I could stand that...

But if Jean came back... That would be so cool!

I liked the bit with her mother, that was sweet, and it really brought you back to the fact that she is just a teenage girl, and not as cold as she'd like everyone to think.

This is really starting to speed up too, I do with your chapters were a bit longer though.
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
Well... that little glimps was intriguing... I can't wait to find out more! :) I really am enjoying this so far.
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 4 . 1/15/2008
Ahh...but the mutilated versions are always the best! It's a challenge to figure out what it being writen, and that is so very fun. ;)

I liked this chapter a lot, and it is interesting to see her from a 'normal' students point of view. A little bit of 'boring' (though this wasn't really boring) home life is what makes the 'action' scenes really excting and realistic.

Until next tim. :)
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 3 . 1/15/2008
I liked that chapter, though not as much as the first one. This time it didn't have the same pull...

Other than that, I have a question... Kendra introduced her last names as Darkholme. But she said her twin brother's name was Ian Lensherr...

I wasn't sure if that was a mis-type or if they really have different last names.

I'll see you next chappy. Until then... :)
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
I thought your variation of Storm was pretty good. At least for the Movie version of her. :) But I have the same problem with cannons. I think everyone but perhaps their original author has some trouble catching what makes them...well, 'them'. :)

See you next chapter, and I hope it doesn't take too long to find out what her past is, it's sounding very intriguing. :)
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Umm... This looks really interesting. I like the way you did this first chapter.

It was really short, and normally that's a big put out because it doesn't usually have the detail needed to be interesting. But something in the way you wrote this really caches the readers attention. At least it did with me.

I can't wait to read the rest... :) It sounds like it could be really fun. :)
xBlackSoul chapter 21 . 10/11/2007
i think that it was nicer if angel would have stayed at the mutant institute. But it's you story, and also that maybe angel and Ian where getting something:P
Undeniably Yours x chapter 20 . 9/6/2007
Awesome chapter! Please update soon!
starbuckviper chapter 20 . 9/5/2007
lol she got stuck on a train
hug-me chapter 20 . 9/5/2007
Great chapter! please update soon!
Jinx of the 2nd Law chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
Wow, how did I miss this story on the list? It's good. I can relate to Angel, sigh. But I lived through it anyway, and she will too, with any luck. And it looks like she got more luck than I did...
hermonine chapter 19 . 2/7/2007
Great chapters. Keep up the good work and update soon!
Undeniably Yours x chapter 19 . 1/3/2007
Please update soon! I love it!