Reviews for Junior's Day
Lycoris Calantha chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
It really does seem like Junior. I look forward to reading more of this, please do...

Good luck! Or if you won't continue, can you please inform us?
JDNightMhalelOsamaGhobhadi chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
This piece is one of those very few out there where Junior's character is kept true and not all screwed up. It's true. Like most have said, Junior actually does seem like Junior in this fic unlike other fics. Like most fics written about Junior, he's always portrayed as another immature-kid character with Junior's name written all over his face, but not this one. This story was getting really good. I wish you would continue it soon. I've been waiting for such a very long time for this story to be updated. Update a new chapter soon, please.
cookiemania789 chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
Lin: Cool!

Kay: This a very good story, I like the fact that junior acts like himself in this story...good job.

Lin: Aww! poor Junior gettin on most of the people's bad side. Wonder what nancy's gonna do as punishment? Hmm...Anyway Upadate soon please!
funky radz chapter 2 . 3/1/2007
Nice fic but isn't it a Anita/Jr fic? I really don't like fics with no pairings of 'em. if they are paired then pls make Jr jealous of the guy who'll ask Anita for a dance! and also update
FHT3rdandCo chapter 2 . 2/15/2007
write more! please!
Yue Ryong - Shadowborne chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
Aww... this is really sweet. Is this going to be continued further, or is it being left alone? It's nice to see some good fanfics in amongst the rest of the rubbish. Thank you for a very enjoyable hour.
breaktherules chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
This is a really good story:) I wish you would update it. I love your other Read Or Die fics. This was an amazing first chapter, so I hope there is more to come..PLease
ChoboChan chapter 2 . 4/4/2006
I just read your story and its great,funny too! Though unlike everyone else I hope it doesn't become a junior/anita cause the pairings you have now are actully quite intresting. _ Its hard to find a fic with anita and junior and not have them paired together.*Anita/Hisami fan* _ Still, I'll read it if it does pair a/j anyways so I hope you update soon!
Dani Dash chapter 2 . 2/3/2006
NO! he asked the other person! noo! not anita! noo! aww man! .
fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 2 . 2/3/2006
whoo! you updated! D yays! lah dee dah dah...

okay, seriously, i am very,very happy that you decided to update. junior is just adorable (adorable, damn but that is so not a guy word [that's used often]). loved the part where he asked kimura before he punched him. that was just classic (okay, i just wanted to make sure that was an insult before i punched your lights out... lawlz!).

ah, an anita that's confused equals an anita enraged which equals hell on earth. loveliness right there. poor junior, he's gonna get creamed if anita chooses him over hisami... ,0.0, (i wonder if i'll be invited to his funeral...)

i have to ask, did junior really enjoy hurting other people before? in the anime i always thought he did the things he did (you the killing and stealing of stuff) because wendy ordered him to. he didn't seem genuinely interested in causing pain. that's the one thing that caught my eye.

other than that, lovely update! i hope to see more in the times to come. whee!
fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
i wish you would update... really this is too good to just be lying around collecting dust...
Katrina-chan chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Really good story, You write really well. I also like the way you protray Junior, most of the stories I've read have him acting a bit OOC...

I'm lookiing forward to the next chapter of this story and I'm kinda hoping it becomes a Junior and Anita story, but's if it's not that's fine too! I've grown to like other couples from this series.

Great Work on the first chapter!

~Kat-chan
rosery chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Impressive. A rather indepth fic with Junior and Anita I really do look forword to reading your next fic and hopeful it will be as long as this one
Dani Dash chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
cool i like it but like is this a Anita/jr. fic? because those are the only ones I really read lol well update soon
PockyGirl of the Phoenix Souls chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Aww, Junior made a frined. Bring on the next chapter.