Reviews for You're Something Else
RomioneXOXO chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
LOVED THIS WHOLE FANFIC GREAT JOB EVEN TOUGH IT ISNT FINISHED!
Weasel23 chapter 9 . 7/7/2014
Hey excellent work!
I was wondering if you could write a story about ron and hermone but with some fights and jealousies
Include lavender
And plz write a big one
Hermioneforevs chapter 9 . 3/29/2014
upgrade all i am saying
Hermioneforevs chapter 8 . 3/29/2014
thank u u set those to right back to the old days
Sammy chapter 9 . 5/25/2013
OMG this story is so cute i love i please keep righting :) but surly harry would like to teach his son quidditch
Guest chapter 9 . 10/27/2012
Ahhh read the whole thing at 2 in the morning. Giggling like a teenage girl (which I am) got me into great trouble. keep writing Plssss OR ELSE.
Sweet.Night.Lock chapter 9 . 2/19/2011
Oh, my gosh.

i absolutely love it.

you my friend are a freaking genius. i love the way it's written and the plot and how you describe everything.

please, please, please update soon!

-S.N.L

p.s scince i didn't use caps the whole time i reviewed it i'm going to use it now.

OMG THAT WAS AMAZING AND I HOPE THAT IT NEVER ENDS AND I LOVE YOU!
samy0sam chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Good work..try your best to improve..:-)
d3m0t4 chapter 9 . 9/5/2010
i really wish to see the next chapter
kimmy kim chapter 9 . 7/2/2010
hey!

you should continue with the story!

i will wait for you!
sparksfly16 chapter 9 . 12/20/2009
I love this story! It's so cute
hermione1221 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
This was a great story of Ron and Hermione. I read up to the last chapter so far, and was disappointed to find it to be the last one. Please continue to write; i will be looking forward to seeing your stories...

GREAT JOB!
ruchie-smooch chapter 9 . 1/6/2007
oohh i just love this story. Hermione is soo in denial, and Ron is so suave and clever, i love it. Why isn't hermione taking her hand away from ron, why does she continue to hug him. BECAUSE SHE LOVES HIM! HA! face the facts Hermione. lol anyways. i really like this story, it's very well thought out. from chapter to chapter, you can see hermione starting to break. the only criticism i would have is that ron doesn't really seem in character. but its your story and you can do whatever you like and i do admit, it's really good. please update soon, i cannot wait to see what happens.

rucha-roo
elfwarden chapter 9 . 1/6/2007
please update soon.

This is a wonderful story to read.

keep writing

Elfwarden
Midori-Shortie chapter 9 . 8/7/2006
um... well, i never thought ron would be like that, but its a good story