Reviews for 24 Hours
shetan83 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Okay, this is definitely the most well-written Alex/Marissa fic that I've read so far. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the read!
ChasingTheUnattainable chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
This is absolutely amazing! I love it! It really makes me remember why I love malex so much. You are amazing!
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
that was great and I really enjoyed it. I'm surprised I never read it before but I think you understand the characters, Alex is considerate but also smart and wants honesty but its delicate and its conveyed well. nice job.
tamaraface chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Fucking brilliant. I absolutely loved the amount of emotion you were able to convey without it being corny. So cinvincing. And you stayed in character very well. Awesome job.
lsbnneeded chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
damn good story
tortured2 chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
That was really, I hope you write more stories!
iwasbaffled chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
perfect. this entire piece read beautifully, with a captivating voice. your work is art.
twistedcommunication chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Love the emotion in this, I think you wrote it really well.
ameriker chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
loved it! very very well written!

~harborchick
InsultComicDog chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Really well written piece, great descriptions and character thought. Especially in 2nd person. I have trouble writing in 2nd person, dunno why; some weird thing where my mind doesn't want to work that way. I'm good with the other two tenses, though. So yeah back on topic, great piece of fic. Hope to see more of your work.
CompletelyDismantled chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
ohh my gosh that was amazing i love you
Snooglez chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Oh my god this is such a superly well written story. You totally give a writer like me a run for my money! *lol* I hope you do more, this is just such great flawless writing, and I absolutely love it!

-Snooglez
you'renomysterytome chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Hey,

That was an amazing piece of writing. You did really well at capturing all the emotions and it definitely projected them onto the reader. So yeah, great job!