Reviews for Royal Slave
Snowpink39 chapter 13 . 1/2/2015
Girl u better finish this story
Guest chapter 13 . 12/23/2014
Wait what happens next
la canelle chapter 13 . 11/24/2014
This is a great story so far. I can't wait until you are done editting so you can update it.
WTGaff chapter 10 . 8/10/2014
I haven't finished it yet, but this is a fascinating story. Grammar is a little weak in some places, and you gave away a few revelations a little too casually, I thought, but the characters and interactions are engaging and substantial, and I can't help myself coming back for more. The setting is also interesting, a little different to what we're used to in the Titans, and lending itself to situations you've used to stunning effect. Robin and Raven aren't my favored pairing, but they do have an undeniable chemistry, and it's nice to see them explore it here. I look forward to the conclusion.
Asdfghjkl 3 chapter 13 . 12/6/2013
This is such a wonderful story and I can't wait too long for you to update. Please, just please would you update this great piece of writing? For us, your readers, would be greatly pleased.
Congratulations for your work (and possibly future work) from Spain where me and some more people would like to continue reading:3
iluvraven chapter 13 . 9/22/2013
omg i love this story! can u please write another chapter where raven has the baby?
Mystery-Girl-BVB chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
You should make a sequal
Gingerstorm101 chapter 13 . 6/26/2010
is there going to be a sequel?

irs very good

slade sucks, hehe!
Gingerstorm101 chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
srcatch the last commentok?

goodchapter...
Gingerstorm101 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
what century does this take place in?

its quite good for the first chaapterand fromreading it im thinkinng 16 or 17 hundreds,am i correct?
time-is-making-fools-out-of-us chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Love this story, different but very enjoyable :P
katherine chapter 12 . 1/24/2010
wow the story was so exciting! there were a lot of missing punctuations making it hard to read who was talking but i managed. still good story please update soon!
sailorraerobgirl chapter 13 . 8/13/2009
omg you have to update, i cant wait any more i have been waiting months. please update.
billionsofblue chapter 12 . 5/27/2009
I enjoyed your story..:)
Escape my reality chapter 7 . 11/18/2008
i feel kind of bad for aries. he seems like a nice person but his dad is a b*