Reviews for Love is Futile
Ashelonimacaroni chapter 12 . 4/22/2008
Good Story
Kenobifan chapter 12 . 7/18/2007
Gee, Panaka is such a jerk.

I loved the Obidala time. Made me feel all warm and toasty.. inside. Thanks.

Oh my, that was a sad ending to the chapter. So what? Who cares, if the world knows! It's Obi and Padme, for Force sake.

PadmeKenobi chapter 12 . 7/16/2007
Damn this trouble that everyone keeps giving Obi-Wan and Padmé. I'm glad that you updated, and I'll be here for the next one. I can't wait to see what will happen.
HanSolosGal chapter 11 . 5/31/2006
Ah. I LOVE this couple. Honestly, it makes me want to squee till I pass out.

AND I love this story! D
Kenobifan chapter 11 . 5/28/2006
It's good to see an update.

Exciting chapter. I'm glad that Obi is true to the Light Side.

I really wish that it could have a happy ending. And I'm going to be sorry to see it end. You are a wonderful, talented writer.

And your speculation on Bibble, is quite interesting. Now, that you mentioned it, it's certainly another option to be explored. And you did it, very well. :)
HanSolosBabe4eva chapter 10 . 4/16/2006
Nice story, is that the finish? i hope not, please tell me if there is more, thanks for a great fanfiction!
britt chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
That's a really cool chapter. Your talented, and i been wanting to read a story about these two falling in love. :)
HanSolosGal chapter 10 . 4/16/2006
YAY OBI CAME. D
Kenobifan chapter 10 . 4/15/2006
Wow! An update! What a nice surprise!

*And I must say a wonderful chapter! Obi-Wan found Padme.. *happy claps*...now they have to get the heck out of there...

Thank you, I enjoyed the chapter very much. Looking forward to more! Update soon! :)*
Kenobifan chapter 9 . 1/22/2006
This was a great chapter! Obi to the rescue!

Oh and they know of Obi's and Padme's affair. Is that why Bibble and Panaka are stick in the muds? Gee, Obi is only there to help..he's a jedi! A jedi in love! :)

That was an interesting bit of read about Nomi Sunrider..and the Jedi 40 years ago before ANH. Thanks for sharing that!

Well, of course I'm looking forward to the next update with great anticipation! :)
Kenobifan chapter 8 . 12/21/2005
It has been a great fun reading your 8 chapters, thus far. I just love Obidala stories. I know it's going to end up with angst. So, I am preparing myself, for the inevitable (sp?). Keep up the good work. Looking forward to an update soon! :)
DarkChocolate21 chapter 8 . 12/18/2005
(sabrina) love it. i am a huge fan of obidalas. keep up the good work.
Saturn26 chapter 8 . 12/3/2005
I really like this story, keep up the good work!
HanSolosGal chapter 8 . 12/3/2005
Although it saddens me that they won't get married, here's something: At least Obi is SMARTER THAN ANAKIN. Anakindumbass. XD
oneoneohone chapter 7 . 11/22/2005
Very nice! I like the timing. The whole little-kid-Anikin, woman-seeming-Padme always bothered me. She is def ready for a relationship with Obi-Wan at this point.

I ahve a request, though... the bit "His arms loosened and hands were on her shoulders, pushing her back." reminded me that he's a freakin awesoem fighter... and I would love a little action (of the fighting kind, I highly support the no-sex rule. that's just wrong for them) in this story. We could get to see his big bad Jedi side a little... :)

And yeah! To say a little more, I very much appreciate your treatment of their sexual relationship, in both this story and in the one you wrote where they get married. I get so tired of the NC-17 ones, where all of the characters jump into bed the second they meet each other. They would respect each other enough to wait, and they are both a little reserved, so waiting and being a little nervous about it fits well. So yeah! Good on you. :)