Reviews for In Manus Tuas
AmagicRickman chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Well, this is something different from the Storys I mostly read,- but not bad. I like the seperate Parts and the detailed explanation of their relationship. I have no real experience with Storys from the past, I rather like the present. This is my first Story like that, and I'm glad it was a good one :)

YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
omg yes! i found this fic on geocities but then it was shut down and i was so sad casue i thought i lost it forever! anyway, awesome fic _ it's so sad
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Very well written; but then, Albus Dumbledore is always right, even when he's coming onto a student that he's about to betray. The imbalance of power in that relationship is such that I know what I would call it; but then, a powerless target is always so tempting, isn't it? And Albus takes great care that Snape will always remain powerless against anything he wants, and what's more, will make sure that Snape will like it (one does have to give him that much, I suppose), and regret its loss.
Archea chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I don't know if you still read reviews about your fics but this is one of the most moving and best composed ADSS stories I've read as yet. Thank you for having written it.
Alice chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
That was amazing. This has to be the best Albus/Severus story I have ever read (and believe me, I have read a lot). You manage to capture so many emotions with so little dialogue. And the descriptions, I can't even speak a coherent word about that. Beautiful. I couldn't stop the tears flowing when Severus was trying to find a cure for Albus' hand, that was the most powerful scene. Wonderful work, really.
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
You are a wonderful writer, taking things we already know, adding a bit and showing great sensitivity in detailing the pain behind it all...
LydiaCarol chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
I'm adding another review, a year and a half and a book since the last time I reviewed this. This story made me cry. So very sad. And yet we do find out in DH that Harry comes to understand why Snape killed Dumbledore. That's the only consolation I have when reading stories like this. Such a well-written story. I loved the love and sex scene. They were so made for each other. As I said before, Dumbledore is such a wonderful person that I didn't wonder why Snape would want him. I did wonder, in delight, why Dumbledore would want Snape. It was fun to read that Dumbledore had had a crush on him. This is a very powerful trio of stories. I just think the relationship between AD and SS is one of the most important in the HP fanfic world . . .so much of the WW impinges on them and they have to face reality head-on. Thank you for these wonderful stories.
The Unbreakable Snape Fan chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
So sad! Love it, love it, love it.
LydiaCarol chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
What a beautiful story. Albus is such a loving person, of *course* Severus would want to be his lover. I only wish their sexuality was explored more in this story - it's so fascinating to imagine Albus sexual (I'm used to Snarry, so imagining Snape sexual is old hat for me, but AD/SS is so rare).
milola chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
I like it so much...
cocoa-snape chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
I absolutely love all your stories - but this is my favorite by far. I think your ADSS work is stellar. It is such a small niche of HP fan fiction- not many people love it, and FAR fewer actually write it. I do hope you continue writing ADSS - you have true talent.

The initial scene where he SS accuses AD of inappropriateness, AD's ensuing "flacid" reaction and the way you move seamlessly into their developing relationship - perfect.

Look forward to more ADSS from you...
Samantha chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
That was wonderful, I love it.
Michele chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
I loved this story-it's one my short list of favorites

you take your time with the plot - and you build a very solid backstory.

i look forward to more AD/SS from you

ever consider AD/SS/MM or AD/SS/HP (upon finishing school of course)?
samuraiheart chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Very nicely done.
samson28 chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
This was lovely - I very much enjoyed.