Reviews for Split Second
mmooch chapter 9 . 4/23/2009
Thank goodness for a sappy L/L ending. The world would stop spinning if there wasn't.
mmooch chapter 8 . 4/23/2009
Loved the talk between Rory and Lorelai. Those two shouldn't be apart anymore that Luke and Lorelai. He'd better get his a** in the room and let her take his guilt away.
mmooch chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
There's finally some parental care from Emily and Richard. Whoo-hoo! Hope there isn't a reason why Lorelai didn't ask for Luke.
mmooch chapter 6 . 4/23/2009
Wow! Logan is a decent guy after all. Don't know why it should surprise Luke that he's Rory's 'Dad'. It's not like Christopher ever deserved that title. Is Emily *really* going to change, or will this only last until Lorelai is out of the hospital?
mmooch chapter 5 . 4/23/2009
Thank goodness, it's just for observation! It's great Dean finally got his recognition. Can't believe it started with Logan though. Glad that Sookie and Jackson were there, but someone still needs to go find Luke.
mmooch chapter 4 . 4/23/2009
Aw, crap! He shouldn't be having these guilty feelings. Knowing Emily, she'll exploit that either intentionall or just with her usual snottiness towards him. Hope Jackson or Sookie go after him. He needs comfort too.
mmooch chapter 3 . 4/23/2009
So this was during Rory's uber-b* days. Sure didn't miss *those* days. I suppose this wouldn't be angst if Lorelai was just in the hospital overnight. Darn!
mmooch chapter 2 . 4/23/2009
Loved the Lorelai babble in Luke's head! Hope *somebody* makes Dean get some medical attention. Maybe that's what Rory's there for. That would really piss Logan off.
mmooch chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Yay! Dean gets to be a hero and Luke actually likes him. Wonder who the creep in the car was...hope it wasn't intentional.
I love Lukey chapter 9 . 10/28/2008
Very beautifully written. I loved the way everyone that Lorelai loves ran to her side.

Luke played it, just like Luke would, too proud for his own good.

You have a real talent writing in the GG style. Keep up the great work, and thanks for a great storyline.
Cinny72 chapter 9 . 1/19/2007
Aww, I loved the end. So sweet. All they need is each other!
Verity52 chapter 2 . 7/3/2006
This is a good story - way to go Dean! I'm not a fan of him but man, I appreciate him in this story. And I like your Luke; "I'm even babbling like her in my head" or something to that effect. It's cute.
ainie chapter 9 . 2/14/2006
When I saw the story I was like "Nine chapters? I don't have the time for this." But then I read, one page, then I just had to read the next one and the next one and the next and...you get the picture.

I think you've succeded to get into Luke's mind and express his thoughts. I also think you describe the situations very well, for instance when you write:"Her scream never got a chance to leave her lips, as the impact forced her to the ground. She blacked out from the force of the blow. She lay there blinking up at the sky, panting, shaking with the shock of the impact. It became very quiet, it hurt to breathe, everything ached."

To sum up: Good!
javarox chapter 9 . 9/4/2005
Such a good story, u should write more!
lukelaiandroryndean chapter 9 . 9/4/2005
Oh, my god. I loved this fanfiction so much. I wish I could have been here when you wrote every chapter, I would have reviewed for each one. I loved the last line.

He realizes at that moment, as long as they’re together they will always be all right. You don’t always need to be a hero, or make grand gesture like a thousand yellow daisies, sometimes just being there in that split second for each other is just enough.

I am going to put that in my AIM profile. That line is amazing. If you made that up, a million props goes to you.

I hope you write more gilmore girls fanfics, that would be awesome :)