Reviews for Just One Last Breath
grnfield chapter 5 . 5/26
Very sweet! Who can resist a snarky Rodney and a bashed up Sheppard! Well done!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/4/2014
Love it. XD

The dramatic hook at the beginning really gets people into the story. Good choice.
timme chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
geez, they did overreact. i'm guessing neither of them ever hunted, by the way they reacted you'd think they never ate meat. it's all right to kill for a steak or amusement but not for religion? hypocritical much? i say don't kill at all, but people do still do it. it's not that archaic. in fact, muslims i think have a festival, bachreed, where they kill goats specifically.
Knight Wild chapter 5 . 2/4/2006
Ah, there's nothing like a good Sheppard whumping fic (okay, maybe a Jack thumping fic) but these are good, too. And you do it very well.

I liked the last few lines.

"I can scratch if I want to."

"No, you can't, Carson- Sheppard won't leave his stitches be!"

Sounds just like 'em.
Rocketlover chapter 5 . 9/29/2005
Without a doubt one of the finest SGA fics I have read at ff. Brilliantly in character and well written. Bravo!
Silens Unus chapter 5 . 9/29/2005
This story is very good. Great balance of humor and drama. I can see this story being used for the show. You really capture All four of the teams voices. Awesome job.
Dragonflysoul chapter 5 . 9/14/2005
Aw! *warm and fuzzy* That was beautifully written! Thanks!
TheNaggingCube chapter 5 . 9/13/2005
Excellent opening moment wow! Intense and angst filled. And wwo how you filled in the back story and gave us a marvelous ending.

Love the comments by John to Ronon about bringing Rodney to him! *snicker*

Nicely nicely told.
nightpheonix chapter 5 . 8/30/2005
*scratches head* how could I have missed this story being published? HOW? *beats head against desk* ah well. what a wonderful fic! I especially like the ending because a lot of stories with Sheppard on death's door have an ending that's too happy for the rest of the story. as always, sheppard and mckay are completely in character, and Ronon was also spot on (and he's hard to do!). great job!
redick4 chapter 5 . 8/24/2005
Looks like I need a good thesaurus so I can better compliment you on how wonderful your stories are...thank goodness I work at a bookstore...

A lovely tale once again.
Kylen chapter 5 . 8/23/2005
MN, this is just GORGEOUS. You had me hooked, as you well know from email!, from the first chapter, and it just built from there. I love the friendship between Rodney and Sheppard, and you've captured this so beautifully in this story.

What's more is, many challenge stories tend to come up with similar themes and similar feelings. If you had done what you originally intended, I think this piece would have fallen into that. It wouldn't have been bad, but your willingness to extend it took this piece from a challenge story to something exceptional.

Great job!
LTwill chapter 5 . 8/23/2005
GREAT ! story, enjoyed every chapter. Kind of sad to see it end. But you have another one that you are just dying to write, right?
fanficaddict chapter 5 . 8/23/2005
Awesome job! The friendship was absolutely perfect!
Lilas chapter 5 . 8/23/2005
*SPURTS!* LOL! I loved Rodney's last line! Taddle-tale! I can so picture Sheppard betrayed/indignant/you'll-pay-for-this glare! *snkrs!*

Very good ending! All's well that ends well, because mommy always said you had to put everything back in place once you were done playing with it _

Can't wait to read more from you!
Espiritu chapter 5 . 8/23/2005
Very nice ending to a thoroughly enjoyable story.