Reviews for Nothing if not loyal
Blitz-Sora chapter 7 . 1/15/2007
Aww! Very sweet story ) You're a talented writer.
Quirky Del chapter 7 . 10/24/2006
I really, really enjoyed this story! You did a very nice job on the entire thing! You had everyone's chemistry just right, characterizations were well done, the pace was similiar to the show - just a really nice job all around! : ) Thanks for the lovely read.

Quirky Del chapter 5 . 10/24/2006
Oh, you did a lovely job with the entire confrontation scence here! This was such a wonderful analogy:

"Veronica shouted and it was like the bell at boxing match"

The scene was snappy and perfectly paced! Really, really nice job with this chaper!

Quirky Del chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
I really like this so far...this line was absolutely perfect!:

"But now Veronica was his girlfriend and he was all about the lechery. "

I don't know, it just really made me snort! : )

xosummerxo chapter 7 . 8/22/2006
I love this story! It was good- I wish you would update alteast another chapter but it good. Im happy its a LoVe one even though I love Troy
HeyyBabyy chapter 3 . 8/19/2006
HeyyBabyy chapter 2 . 8/19/2006
BLEGH. Troy? Well you're the daddy of this fic. Nice so far!
Sarah chapter 7 . 1/15/2006
I loved this... and i keep cheacking back to see if there is another chapter. Please update soon... i cnat wait!

crissy chapter 7 . 12/5/2005
very cute. funny.
Harri B chapter 7 . 11/8/2005
this is so good i think it's the best vm story in ages congratulations write more vm stories cos i want to read them.
Shimmering Rose Petals chapter 7 . 10/9/2005
Congrats to Logan for figuring out the truth!

SalvaVeritate chapter 7 . 10/6/2005
hey, i don't normally read veronica mars fics, but i really liked yours. love the witty banters! ;-)
gabster-amy chapter 7 . 10/5/2005
I agree with you I really like Duncan I just like the chemistry between Logan and Veronica ten times more...

Still Liked the story! Good ending
SabrinaYutsuki chapter 7 . 10/5/2005
woohoo! last chapter! loved it! ) cant wait for new stories from ya
Woody-Bennet chapter 7 . 10/5/2005
I really liked this story. Thanx! Please write something else.