Reviews for Unsolved Mystery, Redux
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
actually it's blowfish toxin that the dark voodoo rituals use. they use it in small quantities to make someone a zombie. I saw it on the discovery channel a while back. :)
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
uh, you say that Matt want to talk to Xanatos because he's Illuminati? So is Matt, in gargoyles episode Revelation he gets in at the very end his old buddy Hacker gives him the lapel pen at the end of the episode. though he would probably low level so he wouldn't be privet to such information. but Matt is still Illuminati. just an fyi. really love your series btw.
Wispr chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
Glad to see you was able to correct that disastrous third season! Great blending of the two shows!

Wispr chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Thanks for pointing out that I had miss this story! You did really well with Matt's rambling thoughts about Ann and Bethany. Also really wonder who that lady was?

Lioness of Dreams chapter 2 . 8/23/2005
Heeheehee...Clever. Very clever. It'll be interesting to see how this one plays out.
Masau chapter 2 . 8/22/2005
You know, I'm startled at how easy it is to detect traces of the Illuminati in fiction (be it fanfics, books, movies, whatever). Yes, they are the ultimate masters of subterfuge and the whole 'plot-behind-the-plot-behind-the-plot', but it seems that once you read enough storys with that scenario in it, the signs become unmistakeable, no matter how subtle they are. (And don't get me wrong, Lady Towle, this chapter was exquisite in its telling... I forgot I was reading fan fiction a couple times) I must admit, though, your last chapter confused me a great deal. I've never even heard of Beauty and the Beast (the show, anyway), though you can bet I'm looking into it now. Oh, for the record, I absolutely love Crossovers. Till next time,

P.S. Thought I should mention, I started reading the Kevin and Kell archives at the beginning, and am now almost into 2003. It's all your fault ;)
AnimeFan101 chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Nice - good tone, effecient tie-in to previous episodes, and a pratfall.

Really like the tripped-by-a-broom thing, by the way. It seems as though in most stories the bystanders too often turn out to be just that - people standing by. There's little to no interaction from them. Here, yu've got a few people who will likely never be fleshed out, but it doesn't matter, because they're perfectly slotted in to the story.

Loving your work, as always. And is that woman from the aforementioned "Beauty and the Beast" tv show from the 80's that we caught a glimpse of back during the wedding and again with the "Critter?" Can't wait to find out!
Doppleganger33 chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
A very interesting tale indeed. I wonder who this mystery girl is and what this old case Matt is working on?