Reviews for Will of the Force
Petrilude chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I hope you can find the time to update this soon. I just found this story, read all of what you've posted so far in 1 sitting, and it's pretty much one of the only fRevan/carth stories that I like. :)
Silkwind chapter 27 . 6/9/2012
I'm so glad you are writing again, I hope you will contintue with both of your stories. I have missed reading them. I will tell you I keep going back and rereading them because they are so good.
Sinjinn chapter 27 . 6/9/2012
Wow, what a fantastic surprise to see the email notification that this got updated - and a great update too! I had a blast rereading the whole thing, this is a really cool take on the story, and with great characterizations that I love. I don't know why you decided to pick it up again, but I'm really glad you did!
Azucuache chapter 27 . 6/9/2012
Wow! You're continuing the story! Hey, that made my day. I remember falling in love with your story all those years ago, and how disappointed I was after finding out it was dead. But hey! You're back :) I just can't wait for the next update.
darthxravenx chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Ty very much rian sage for this story i am a fan of the knights of the old republic games, and im happy someone enjoys them also. keep up the good work id like to see this story completed. *wave*
Ruby428 chapter 26 . 11/12/2008
I really hope you do decide to continue this story. I loved the tension between Sage and Carth on Taris, please tell me he's not getting abandoned on Coruscant.
OrchidLurver chapter 26 . 8/24/2008
WOW! I'm really hoping to see updates to this story. It's amazing. Please Please continue if you can :D
Zing-baby chapter 26 . 8/8/2008
I did notice that you haven't updated this fic in almost a year, and when I looked at your profile was pleased to hear you were considering continuing.

this is me...BEGGING! you to continue, its such a wonderful story and i love your characters.. so please, please, please! I IMPLORE YOU to keep writing. please? pretty please? with naked jedi on top?
Asukai101 chapter 26 . 7/21/2008
Well done this is perhaps the greatest KOTOR novelization I have ever had the honor of reading and I've read almost every single one on the 'net' though I would love to ask you if you could honor we the readers by finishing your work of art.
AFlockOfBunnies chapter 26 . 7/10/2008
I have to say, this is absolutely fantastic!

A shame it's not finished. Your development of the story and characters is outstanding. Well done. *applause*
OrchidLurver chapter 7 . 6/15/2008

OH god! I find myself laughing like a little school girl through this chapter! I actually caught myself laughing out off to read the nx chapter :D
M1nks chapter 26 . 12/12/2007
This was absolutely fantastic. It's a crying shame that it wasn't finished.
AngelofSnow chapter 26 . 9/24/2007
I love this story so much and I miss it in between updates. Jek-tal is a very intriguing character and I like the way you played his former relationship with Revan. I'm enjoying this walkthrough more than I've ever enjoyed another. Please continue. This has such a complex and refreshingly different plot.
leogrl19 chapter 26 . 9/17/2007

And after that overly dramatic moment (A LEOGRL ORIGINAL), I'm so glad you're back-man did I miss you! When I saw that you updated, my eyes nearly popped out of the sockets from surprise and shock. And I gotta say, you def. didn't disappoint with this one.

First off, you do really good with Canderous, not a lot of people focus on him and I like that you do, especially that part with the rock-that was hilarious!

And aw, poor Mission, knocking her cooking like that. lol

Next-L the freak to the o l! Oh man-that convo that Bastila and Sage had and when she asked about the sex thing; I could see her face, just like: "WTF?-You're telling me I can't get none in this bastard!"

And that great comeback about who said anything about emotion-priceless! Brought a tear to the eye even. And then I was all 40-Year Old Virgin on it, when Sage told Bastila that she needed to get laid, oh man! I think you just accomplished what so many other writers wanted to do(besides me, cause you know my butt did it with a quickness) and did it in a valid fic too-kudos! And this thing with Jek and her is gonna get interesting: I can tell. You strike me as the kinda of person that doesn't want to write this by the game's exact script and I'm all over it since I'm the same way.

NE way, loved the comeback and hopefully I won't have another b-day by the time the next one wheels around. I don't wanna be smoking cigerettes in honor of it, k? ;)
Nevara1013 chapter 26 . 9/17/2007
This is quite an interesting story. I am eager to see where you are taking the Jek character. Also, you write the others so well. The conversation just flows; it's so natural. I hope Carth comes back soon! I'm such a Revan/Carth slut :) Great job with the story so far! I can't wait for the next chapter!