Reviews for A Simple Stone
bluflash chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
The first word that came to mind after reading this was:"Aw!"

It's adorably fluffy in the way only Kaname and Sousuke can be. I love it.

And it's nice to know that you know how to properly use an ellipses.:)
GodsGirl7 chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Very sweet and well-written. But I'm a bit confused. Did she have the stone before Sousuke made a ring out of it? Was the stone her mother's and he made it a ring, or did he really get it in Afghanistan or something and then give it to her? But other than that bit of confusion, which maybe it's just me, I really like it. Very sweet, and perfect for FMP!
cultnirvana chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Absolutely adored as per usual. This was a really wonderful piece and so heart-warming. I've always hated the idea of "normal" proposals and the likes, so this really struck a cord. Plus the idea is just so fitting when it comes to our favourite unconventional OTP.

And I'm bad at reviews so I'll rant on more about how I loved it on AIM.

*snuggles* Karen
rfknives chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Its is really really good. You pulled it off very well. Absolutely sweet and heartwarming.
RasberryGirl chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
This is beautiful b/c it fits so well with what their relationship is, something rare and completely uncommon. I love it. :) Also, I was wondering if you'd be willing to look over a short S/K fic I popped out. I admire your work so much, and it would be great to get some solid feedback before putting up. I've never done a FMP fic before so it might be a bit raw, but again it isn't long. My email is hope to hear from you and again, great work.
35 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3