Reviews for Triplets of Chaos
RStone8 chapter 16 . 2/8/2006
I really really like this story. It has capture my interest from the very first. Please continue to give us such wonderful chapters to the very end.
vvc chapter 16 . 2/7/2006
interesting addition of salazar - eager to see what you're planning. i'm a bit confused about the time travel. they went back... because they wanted a break from lucius? wanted to see their parents? are you doing a one for one deal on the days between past and future? i.e. four months in the past means they have to return four months beyond they leavetaking date in the future? instead of just dropping them back in the future at a time they specify?
arsenic-graffiti chapter 16 . 2/6/2006
'Harry Potter and the Order of Wrath', I believed, is authored by Lady-Treason. It's not on her profile anymore.

On the fic:

I am rather surprised that you brought Neville Longbottom into the equation, but then I am rather... interested... in the group dynamics when it comes to these three.

On another note, your prose could use a bit of tweaking.

'til the next chapter then.
Euston chapter 16 . 2/6/2006
This is getting SO interesting!

Please update soon!
Theoddguy chapter 16 . 2/6/2006
Hiya.I just wanted to say that I love this fic.I dont always review,but thought you deserved to know.I love the idea of the bond between little twist with the Bloody Barron as Salazar Slytherin. I hope to see more updates soon.
Lady Foxy Roxy chapter 15 . 1/29/2006
Aw how cute.

Chick you've gota update soon. Please update. If you don't I'll bug you at lunch every day until you do. I can be very annoying if I want to be so you better update and I mean soon!

Lady Foxy Roxy
Lady Foxy Roxy chapter 13 . 1/29/2006
Hehehehehehe,

You're evil chick your evil. Just got round to reading and I should have read earlier. That was really evil though a knife to the groine. "ouch cringes" He deserved it though.

Lady Foxy Roxy
isis chapter 15 . 1/21/2006
I love the story. It is different from what i have read. What i want to know is are they going to leave the past? I kinda like them there in the past it give the story a twist with the mauraders. It's a great fan fic and you need to write the next chapter soon. PLASE!
phoenix catcher chapter 15 . 1/20/2006
Cool...great work, i love this idea, its completely original in my opinion...please update soon!
Cathrin Malfoy chapter 14 . 1/17/2006
Very cute.

Kat
IrishOreo chapter 14 . 1/5/2006
Thank God u killed dat bastard(Malfoy Sr. who doesnt deserve that last name) finally! Plz do continue, this story is among the hundreds that are makin more enjoyable :)
zeitgeistic chapter 13 . 12/27/2005
This is a pretty wicked story. I like it.
HeatherLB chapter 13 . 12/26/2005
Yay! MalfoySr. is dead! Thankyou!

I love your storyandreally wantanupdatesoon! please update!
SPECIALGUY chapter 8 . 12/13/2005
could you make one not slash plz nothing against gay people (had gay great-uncle and some friends who're gay)but please or move it to t rating to make the thought of those three in a bed go away thx (i mean personally HD wtf I mean that bothers me most nothing personal just think that it is retarded.
Priestess of Silvanus chapter 13 . 12/13/2005
um. . .seeing as the three are teaching sirus, james and the like. . . .wouldn't they be teaching Lucius to? He's only like a year or two older them the rest so even if he wasnt teaching them then they couldn't kill him. . .um . . .there wouldn't be a Draco.
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »