Reviews for Mind over matter
Texaschic1 chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
Wow! Talk about angst! I am glad it had a happy ending :)
Ferowyn chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
Uhm... wow.
This story affected me pretty deeply... it's heartbreaking, but amazing. Your style, the way you wrote this... wow. It's certainly something else than all those plain vanilla love stories (not that I don't like those ;)) out there.
You have my sincere admiration... VERY well written! :)
Matkurja chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Beautiful... I liked HG's point of view and the fragility! Thanks
Steeleafan chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
This reminds me of when my friend fell in love with a girl, and he felt numb like going through life with no feelings at all. In fact he can't feel his hands except when she touches them. It's kind of the same thing and I like the concept.
cressey chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
wow you really know how to sock a literary punch to your readers dont you? I think i would have maybe had this one rated T just because its quite dark. I am loving your writing though. hehe it should be fun for you reading reviews for old stories :)

I enjoyed this. thank you.

x em
kleiner Indianer chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
love it!
QueenElspeth chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
I love the way you have written this, Hermione being so confused and despondent. I'm glad there is a happy ending too :)
Darkshadow-lord chapter 2 . 3/18/2009
Very Interesting Story! I really enjoyed reading it!
cadie chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
haha love this story, it's so sweet )
DianeB chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
WOW. Mighty intense, very passionate. I must admit, however, that at first I was a little squicked over the idea of a teacher becoming involved with a student - especially this particular pair - but recalling my schooldays when I was totally in love with my gym teacher, well, I can see how Hermione's love would consume her entirely and how McGonagall would easily be able to read it.

Of course, it helps that I'm a huge Maggie Smith fan! Hee.

LOVED the reference to green and the way it filled Hermione's world whenever the professor was nearby. I also liked Hermione wondering if the boys ever combed their hair. Cute and very in-character.

All in all, nicely done.
Lina.Chivas chapter 2 . 5/19/2008
Oh lord.

This has to be one of the strongest stories I've ever read. The first chapter made me want to cry, the next I sat on needles. You have gift, do you know that? Thank you for posting it and making me feel this way!
Mr-Spock1 chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
I love Your story and I know exactly how Hermione feels. Being so deep in love and pain that she doesn't care about anything else.

And I also loved Your idea with the world turning green whenever she met Minerva's eyes. I never came across such an idea, but You performed it perfectly. Now I need something for the pain in my chest...

Great thing!

Love, Mr-Spock
MirandaMinerva chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
WOW! Totally loved this story! Intense and darkly beautiful. :)
bimupp chapter 2 . 11/2/2007
"As I reveal my own love, I can see hers" är bara så vackert. Den känns som en avslutad historia, och "For giving me something for the pain in my chest" är ett helt suveränt avslut!Men det står inte att den är Completed, är den det?Om den är färdig skulle jag vilja rekommendera den på livejournalcommunityt crack_broom, om det är OK?
bimupp chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Jag tycker så synd om stackars Hermione, det är verkligen inte lätt att vara så där superkär!Din engelska är alldeles utmärkt, jag såg bara ett enda stav/grammatikfel. Vanligtvis avskyr jag fanfics i jag-form (jag vet att det är skumt, begriper inte varför själv heller;) men jag är väldigt glad att jag gjorde ett undantag!