Reviews for Kids again
alicewiggles chapter 15 . 1/8
weird but good
ima dork chapter 15 . 3/21/2012
Wow i read this story twice! it was really good, but i dont likw it that you made everyone but sam go back to adults. why couldnt they all stay kids till the end?
girrly chapter 15 . 12/28/2011
you will probably never read this, as its been a long time since the story was published, but i had to tell you that this is th BEST STORY EVER!
SamHelenCarterMagnus chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
i love your story. its very funny. i'll probably still be laughing tomorrow.
Lt. Colonel Hallie Carter chapter 15 . 6/6/2009
Awesome you should do a sequel for when they get married and have kids
suz chapter 15 . 10/22/2007
loved this. Made me laugh out loud, and tear up in places as well. I thought the ending was very sudden though.
Nelarun chapter 15 . 12/20/2006
The story was a nice twist on things. I enjoyed it. Thought a few sections were a little rushed, but otherwise excellently written! Well done!

Nela
Dreamer22 chapter 15 . 7/19/2006
I had started reading this story quite awhile ago and I’m glad that I was able to find it again. I really liked Jack taking Sam in as his daughter, she really was an adorable child, even more so when she wasn’t acting like a little monster with little Jack :-D anyway I really enjoyed this, well done.
moonravencrow13 chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
good fanfic.
tiki-92090 chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
i love these types
Nyrocat chapter 15 . 12/13/2005
YAY! Great chapter! I love it all! Thank-you so much for writing this!
kissmekent chapter 13 . 12/7/2005
This chapter brought me to tears, sad ones, Jack has to lose a second child in a way!
Jaybear chapter 15 . 11/29/2005
I just finish reading your story and had to tell you how much I enjoyed was so funny Daniel trying to find a reason to get away from THOSE kids.

And poor Sam of all of them it had to be her to lose her takeing care of her is price less.

Thanks for shareing your story with
lil-buddy chapter 15 . 11/12/2005
kowaii...ive been following the story for along time and well...bravo i had tears i my eyes cuz it so cute!kowaii
Lanta chapter 15 . 10/23/2005
I love the story, but I have to admit the ending was bittersweet at best, extremely sad at worst. After all, Jack lost a child. It's also somewhat unnerving that Sam his daughter and Sam his future wife are the same person. Still, I'm struggling to see how else you could have done it, short of cloning her.