Reviews for Kagome's Implants
laughblindly chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
IT IS NOT FUNNY TO LEAD SOMEONE ON LIKE THAT
JynxedHeroine chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Love it! You know, somehow I just knew she wouldn't get boob implants ;) but I did have to wonder what kind of surgery. but I knewbit wasn't for boobs
blueeyedgirl23 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
That's awesome :)
me chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
oh f**king lol

FTW FTF FTP BTP XD
im retired sorry chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
I can only think of two words to describe the ending of this:

Pure awesome.
Tragic warrior chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Holy Crap. I expected breast implants or something but dog ears? I have to admit that is original, but weird. Nice one-shot. If you give any of my stories a read review and tell me what you think.
INUOBSESSION chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
RFLMAO! THAT WAS SO FUNNY, I totally didn't excpect that!
BlackRoseFire chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
That was funny and unexpected. Thanx for the laugh.

BlackRoseFire

. Be on the the look out for Grandia crazed fan boy in near future. Not me.
Naoki09 chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Lol, so short and pointless, but still awsome.
Dull verse chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
wat the- omg that was a differnt thing iwas expecting wow...that was weird..lol wow..my mind was just zooming over wat was implanted lol good story
dusty chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
can you really do that
dawnstar28 chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
OMG! you totally had me thinking in the gutter! ah...i couldnt stop laughing when i got done reading it! great idea, and totally original, i love it! oh jeesh, i cant get it out of my head... -dawn-
LadyLibra12 chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
i was thinking something way different! i liked this story alot and i'm NOT just saying that to be nice! after i thought about it for a while, i was like "ooh, THAT'S what their talking about!" lol this is going on my fav stories list!
IFacebookedYourMum chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Wonderful wonderful story. My mind has reached a level past the gutter.

Sewer-style.

I was rolling around the floor laughing. Hardest I've ever laughed.

Yours until vampires turn vegetarian,

~VampirePeaches~
Jade R. Raven chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
LOL! THAT was a twist I wasn't expecting!

Kagome with doggy ears! *cracks up* Oh lordy, and i was getting concerened when she said her mom liked them as much as Inu..and that Hitomi wanted some...oh Gods! Hilarious! XD

awesome! Keep up the good work!