Reviews for Something that Never Should Have Happened
Mgriffith490 chapter 9 . 4/8/2013
I loved this story and was glad it ended happy.
Wolfgoddess77 chapter 8 . 1/29/2011
These two stories had me on edge from the beginning and I love them so much! When I read that Harry lived I screamed with happiness.
YukaKoyomi-san chapter 9 . 6/30/2010
Woohoo! *claps hand happily* Yay! Happy-happy ending.
Momochuu chapter 9 . 6/6/2009
Sweet ending
emeraldsmile chapter 9 . 2/14/2009
is this the sequel of always remember?that mean harry is alive?im so happy! o
neko-jin72 chapter 9 . 9/11/2008
man, that was great. i loved the prequel as well. if you want to make another in this little 'series' i would definately read it!
TXBuddy chapter 4 . 6/6/2007
wow
484537 chapter 9 . 11/28/2005
Oh, I loved this story! I read the prequel, too. It was all very exciting. )
Airlady chapter 9 . 11/3/2005
Interesting.
habitat21r chapter 9 . 10/25/2005
i like!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 9 . 10/7/2005
I like this story. It is a good story.
Danish Pastry 28 chapter 9 . 9/27/2005
Good fic. Um the ending was ok and I think you should leave it alone and write another fic thats unrelated cos i dont see this continuing but if you do then go for it. a few observations, um a few of your spellingas are a bit off, it's through not threw and mere not mear and here not hear and a few other things like that. I suggest getting a beta to go over it for you. Anyway happy writing

love Danish

x ;p
Under Finger And Thumb chapter 9 . 9/20/2005
I agree... It did seem kind of silly, and I was hoping for a sad ending.

I figured that even though they went back in time, and all that junk. Nothing would have changed. Harry would have been more careful, yes, but he would have died anyways.

I like that they didn't remember anything though. That was good.

You did have a few spelling mistakes, but none that people wouldn't know what you where saying, or that you couldn't pass off for fast-typing.

I do love your work though, you are an amazing writer and you should keep at it.

Truly A malfoy

Under Finger And Thumb
Kid Death chapter 9 . 9/16/2005
This is a very impressive story. I am a huge fan of time travel fics, and the same harry-goes-back-to-his-parents-time fic gets old after the twentieth or so one. Its good to get away from those. I particularly like that it's slash, and that there is actually a purpose for Constantine to go back. I also like how he went back with a friend. In the final battle scene, I half expected Harry to die, and for the trip back to have been in vain. Alas, it was not so. Oh well, I can deal with happy endings...if I must..._
happybunny688 chapter 9 . 9/10/2005
This was a GREAT story. I'm glad you didn't kill him and make it sad.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »