Reviews for Cordiale
SubtleKnife047 chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Very nice, but like "His Smile", the ending seemed a bit off, too sudden.
Hououza chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Very nice...no, beautiful.

I think the moment was captured perfectly.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
Pink Shoelace chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Very cute! I really enjoyed this, especially since that episode just aired the other night and its still fresh in my mind. I really like the feel of this, and it shows the early relationship that Miroku and Sango had.
Gimpyslair chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
It's a nice and rare story about the beginning of their relationship. It's a side that we don't see a lot, especially when it comes to that episode.
CreepyKikyo chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
You aren't bad. You could use a bit of tweaking here and there, though. For example: "He seemed so contrasting... so light hearted and playful, but every day he was one step closer to death at the hands of his own power."

"Contrasting" seems to be an inappropriate word. It gives the general meaning you had in mind, but it doesn't fit well, structurally speaking. Another thing I noticed is that once or twice, your sentence structure was a bit off. There were none of the hideous errors I find in a lot of Inuyasha fiction, just a few minor things that need a red hashmark through them. You could benefit from a quality beta reader, and an extra proofreading.
tashachan28 chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
I liked it alot, beacuse was very sweet.