Reviews for Sick Leave
Alligates chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
... pppppfft lol that was hilarious XD thanks for writing it... lol... omg I can't breathe... HAAAH!

... Okay I'm done now It was amazing. Really. I just loved it. It was a perfect balance of flawlessly executed comedy and mind-gripping whump... yeah... mind-gripping.

That works, right?

I really want to quote a bunch of parts that I especially loved... but, sadly, reviews have a character limit, and I must, unfortunately, stay within the laws of... fanfic... reviews.

Well, either way, thank you, again, for a great read Absolutely adored it.

And I apologize for my awkward wording -_-;;
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Well in between feeling really terribly sorry for John and Rodney wilst in the throes of such a horrible illness (by the way, I've had flu only once in my life and I truly thought I was dying!), I was rolling about killing myself laughing over the excellent humour. Such a great read.
Corabe chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
This was excellent! Loved it!
Gundambaby chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
*snicker* having fun on the sick ones is mean .. but entertaining, ne? _
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Great fic! I havn't even watched the sho, and I enjoyed it!
Delka chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Enjoyable read.
wraiths-angel chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
very fuuny, enjoyed it a lot
Dr. Dredd chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Shep's taking his life into his hands by being so cheeky! The attempted Scottish accent alone could get him killed (possibly via bagpipe overdose). :-)

Rodney doesn't get off scot-free, either. (In both sense of the word.) He's been a naughty boy, too. "Dead man sleeping." Hah!

Another good one from the two of you.
Belisse chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Loved it! You guys really like the whumping, but you manage to do it so well. And I loved that Weir got sick in the end. Nice one!
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Haha! That was FANTASTIC! Woohoo! *chants* Whump whump whump whump!
mouse8 chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Very enjoyable - you guys make a good team!
fififolle chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
I really enjoyed that. There were a lot of great moments, it got better and better. I liked Rodney and John making a break, and Rodney making great excuses all the time. Rodnay and Carson helping John at the end was really sweet. Poor folk!
AbsolutAnda chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
aha! that was hilarious! excellent!
Titan5 chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
This was priceless. I so love it when John and Rodney get themselves into trouble - and they are so good at it. I also love a good whumping and you guys did a wonderful job! Characters were perfect, as was everything else.