Reviews for One Step Closer
MollyMuffinHead chapter 7 . 6/12/2021
Great character study. It would be interesting to come back to them a few years later. Thanks for the story.
Aquarica chapter 7 . 4/5/2019
Ahhhhh so happy and so sad! Makes me wanna cry, nice story
Astrido chapter 7 . 12/18/2018
fantastic story. there's a lot of "a"s and "the" missing, but other than that, the idea is grea.
cheers
Maya
SakuraLuck chapter 2 . 6/17/2015
Sorry but I just don't like akira. Never did never will.
kei-v3 chapter 7 . 5/17/2013
I wonder what drives you to make them undesirable, and at some point, the side characters are that. But both Hikaru and Akira have the depths to their character as how you portrayed them that makes it impossible to not desire, methinks.

Great storytelling. I love how closely it sticks to the story while have the lovely shounen-ai spin that we know should have been there, hehehe. And I'm kinda reluctant to say I am dissatisfied with the ending. It seems right and to the point enough, and it leaves for more, I think?

Perhaps it is not your style, but I'd love for more emotions involved in this story actually. Like, emotion-inducing narrative. But you are a great author as is, thank you for writing this!
OneAppleLeaf chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
wa... it's good!
i'm looking for such a good story like this!
the case about amnesia usually kind of out of character, but this hikaru just played his role perfectly with his carefree attitude..

hope hikaru not sad anymore about sai (even if i really want sai to come back-_-)
and ganbatte! for akira...!:D
kitanalao chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
oh... that was so sad. i hope hikaru will be alright. well... i have to tell you i 'll stop reading for now. because of my other activity but i'll be back when i had a time because i love this..
kitanalao chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
hahaha... i laughed my self when trio heard they were dating. hahaha. so touya want to get his rival back. i wonder if he succeded. i also want to know what waya want from touya.
kitanalao chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
oh my, i wonder what will hikaru do next? this is indeed a good story. i like it.
kitanalao chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
aww... poor akira, i feel bad for him. but sometimes i like when akira's sad (hehehe... yeah, i am evil). that was a nice chapter. this chapter touch my heart. nice job.
kitanalao chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
the was nice idea. i already the emotional here right. i'll put this to my fav list. nice job...
DarkSun.Sama chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
Por Akira :'(
Perfetta chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
sequel?
Ileinko chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
Please have a sequel!
dittoeevee8888 chapter 7 . 10/21/2011
...Very anticlimatic ending.

I'm not quite sure if I'm content with that, but how Akira made the leap to figure out Sai was somehow with Hikaru to play his games for him...was a bit of a stretch to me. Just a bit.

I guess I enjoyed it...but I'm not perfectly content with the ending. It just doesn't seem right to me...even if it's an ending...