Reviews for A New Life: Angel
Guest chapter 11 . 5/1/2013
shit
Klutzybear chapter 18 . 11/2/2005
I have to say I'm shocked to see someone else who thinks Vivi as a cool character..I've always played game and noticed Vivi a really cool character...but none of my other friends thought so..they always saw him as worthless...

Anyway, enough on that...I just wanted to tell ya to keep up the good work...and dont skip out on the good fights either...I would really like it if ya also did some sidequest in the story too. just so that you dont end the story too soon...sorry know Im a bother...but I have to have SOMETHING to read...ya know?

P.S (Trigun) Love and Peace! XD
Smash Master 777 chapter 13 . 10/28/2005
Okay, recap: Comp blows up, I'm unable to read, and the entire thing is finished... *Reads to catch up* Angel... Sadistic freak...
Gelendra chapter 18 . 10/9/2005
Nice! The whole Zidane's struggling with his identity song from the game is my fav, and I liked how you ran it. Can't wait for the next part!
APC chapter 18 . 10/7/2005
yah! garland is dead, oh-no kuja destoryed terra, yah the third book is complete, oh-no gaia is covered in mist...why does there have to be a cloud for every silver lining
APC chapter 17 . 10/6/2005
bran bal...Zidane faced with the reality of his existence. it's going to get real deep...
Gelendra chapter 17 . 10/5/2005
Oh! I remember what happens next! (or at least soon: it's my favorite song and part in the game). The headache and paleness thing makes me a bit curious, though I guess it makes sense given the nature of Terra. I liked the combo magic attack in Ch 16, and I've always thought that such a tactic would indeed result in freezing. Can't wait until the next chapter!
APC chapter 16 . 10/5/2005
cool your on terra, soon Zidane will find out about his origin
APC chapter 15 . 10/5/2005
WOW BIG! CHAPTER!; you tranced(finally) and then killed your darkness(yah!) and then had a chat with the angle of the music And you can use white magic now(cool!), as i said BIG CHAPTER!
APC chapter 14 . 10/5/2005
OOH NNO! Michael's Dead!
APC chapter 12 . 10/5/2005
yeah michael's back, now you guys can contiune to terra
Gelendra chapter 15 . 10/3/2005
Yay! #jumps up and down giddily# That was cool that was cool that was cool! I loved how you had this chapter run! And you trancing, and finally beating the evil Angel, and all... Simply amazing! The song was perfectly fitting, though which one was it? I didn't recognize it (though since I haven't heard all the way through my Phantom CD that might be it, lol). You do realize, however, that you just became the first real Red Mage in Gaia, lol. And yes, I did mean to run on earlier. :3
Gelendra chapter 14 . 10/2/2005
... #sits there with mouth hanging open in amazed awe (not in a bad way)# oh... wow... You weren't kidding about the shocker part! Please don't make me wait too long for the next chapter! And, just so you know, I like how you handle the two-people songs. It works very well. #gawks a bit more, then snaps self out of it#
Animesage chapter 14 . 10/1/2005
*let's out a thousand gasps*

That was a shocker! And I'm sorry I haven't reviewed. And I just KNOW it isn't going to end like this of course.

So... Cheers!
Abaddon chapter 13 . 9/28/2005
Well, your story is good, but your lyrics should be just that: lyrics, nothing more, to see things like this "I gave you my music. Made your song take wing, and now how you’ve repaid me." is an eyesore.

Anyways, I'm not a big fan of self-insertions, but yours's okay.

7/10 (B-)