Reviews for Accidental
AngeNoirRae chapter 8 . 2/9
This was amazing and really well-written!I am so hapoy I came across this because it is really hard to find such a good fic in one's feed but unfortunately, you seem to have abandoned it for reasons unmentioned. However,if you would ever come back and maybe just try to continue this,I would be sure to check it out*fingers crossed*
yjandtt chapter 8 . 1/9
I NEED MORE
AnisYamamoto chapter 8 . 6/21/2016
Aww please continue
la canelle chapter 8 . 9/15/2014
Love it, hope you update soon.
astraea.12 chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
Love this! Hope to read more. :)
Jaytennis chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Update please. Add more. Such a good story want to read more and find out what happens!
I'm home chapter 8 . 3/28/2012
Not gonna lie, I'm not entirely against Raven having some sort of relationship with X. My thing is that I'm personally not too interested in a romantic relationship between the two, or even something like a love triangle. I really like the development in Raven and Robin's relationship. You did a good job of conveying Robin's instinctual desire to help Raven even though he has no proof she needs it. Their relationship is intriguing and its interesting to watch it unfold.
I'm home chapter 6 . 3/28/2012
I hope whatever happens they still enjoy being with each other though. They are kinda like the couple everyone wishes was them and their significant other.
I'm home chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Great chapter. Definitely intriguing. It effectively compels me to read more. Or in other words: I loved it:)
anlmoon chapter 8 . 2/23/2010
very interesting. please continue
blah chapter 8 . 3/19/2008
update please...

i'm begging you...
omenomous chapter 8 . 3/18/2008
you really should finish this...its great. or at least i loved it for what its worth
Helena Aeris chapter 8 . 10/12/2007
This is really, really good. I don't know why I haven't read this before... #thoughtful look#

Anyway, the dialogue is great, characters in, well, character, and the storyline intriguing.

I'd really like to read more here, but you can take all the time in the world. )
Ohmerta chapter 8 . 8/17/2007
hehe i think the boy is X ... if it isnt i feel dumb lol please finish this awsome story!
DawnDusk chapter 8 . 7/2/2007
Incredible story! I love both this and Waste Not Want Not. There just...wow. I completely agree with ravenslair, these stories are WAY too good to remain unfinished.

Please, please pretty PLEASE! update!