Reviews for Accidental
la canelle chapter 8 . 9/15/2014
Love it, hope you update soon.
astraea.12 chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
Love this! Hope to read more. :)
Jaytennis chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Update please. Add more. Such a good story want to read more and find out what happens!
I'm home chapter 8 . 3/28/2012
Not gonna lie, I'm not entirely against Raven having some sort of relationship with X. My thing is that I'm personally not too interested in a romantic relationship between the two, or even something like a love triangle. I really like the development in Raven and Robin's relationship. You did a good job of conveying Robin's instinctual desire to help Raven even though he has no proof she needs it. Their relationship is intriguing and its interesting to watch it unfold.
I'm home chapter 6 . 3/28/2012
I hope whatever happens they still enjoy being with each other though. They are kinda like the couple everyone wishes was them and their significant other.
I'm home chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Great chapter. Definitely intriguing. It effectively compels me to read more. Or in other words: I loved it:)
anlmoon chapter 8 . 2/23/2010
very interesting. please continue
blah chapter 8 . 3/19/2008
update please...

i'm begging you...
omenomous chapter 8 . 3/18/2008
you really should finish this...its great. or at least i loved it for what its worth
Helena Aeris chapter 8 . 10/12/2007
This is really, really good. I don't know why I haven't read this before... #thoughtful look#

Anyway, the dialogue is great, characters in, well, character, and the storyline intriguing.

I'd really like to read more here, but you can take all the time in the world. )
Socially Suicidal chapter 8 . 8/17/2007
hehe i think the boy is X ... if it isnt i feel dumb lol please finish this awsome story!
DawnDusk chapter 8 . 7/2/2007
Incredible story! I love both this and Waste Not Want Not. There just...wow. I completely agree with ravenslair, these stories are WAY too good to remain unfinished.

Please, please pretty PLEASE! update!
ravenslair chapter 8 . 5/28/2007
Hi, I got a chance to read this story up to here ana enjoyed it very much, much like I enjoyed your other story (smiles). I really hope that you will come back someday and finish this one also. Like I said for Waste Not Want Not, both of these stories are too good to remain unfinished (please). Thanks...Gerry
nothing but a dreamer chapter 8 . 7/28/2006
Totally awesome story! I love the way everyone's in character. But I have to ask, is "Red X" also going to fall for Raven? It would be interesting, but this is a Rae/Rob. However, I think it's safe to assume that the Boss is Slade, or at least the AU version of him. I was also wondering if you were going to bring Batman into this one seeing as Raven is practically his female counterpart. Maybe as a foster father or uncle perhaps. I'm assuming no one has any undiscovered powers as of yet, but that might also make it interesting; however, I want you to know that I really like your story the way it is. I wasn't really giving suggestions, just typing out loud. Anyway, until the next chapter!
Simply Myself chapter 8 . 3/16/2006
Interesting bit of role reversal there. Who would picture Robin/Richard as the DID? But it's really cool. I'm dying to know what happens and seriously hoping that this story isn't dead. Update soon!

Simply Myself