Reviews for Fictional
Jewels chapter 3 . 3/13/2006
Despite the fact that i would adore being captured and stuck in a perfect world where both the devastaingly gorgeous Tom Felton and the undeniably sexy legolas were present i have decided to drop you a review anyway. :) I really like this fic, especially evil libby. hehehehehe...she kind of reminds me of my little sister...oh lord, i'm doomed...
flying.high.forever chapter 4 . 11/8/2005
HI! i love your fic so far! it rules! w00t! PIKACHU IS SO CUTE!
AndyYou'reAStar chapter 4 . 9/26/2005
dr. wacko says, i love this story.
LoonyLuna48 chapter 4 . 9/5/2005
Don't take me to Libbyland!
superfrog chapter 4 . 9/5/2005
tis is turning out to be very good! Please update soon!
XxRoseDawsonxX chapter 4 . 9/3/2005
U CAN NOT TELL ME WAT TO DO! ::realizes that this a review:: DAMMIT! grr. how did u do that? ::shrugs:: oh well. very good chapter. very entertaining. and very funny. hehe. update soon and if ur still having writers block...DONT HAVE IT ANYMORE! lol. ok ok im jk. i kno its not that easy. but anyway i can try to help u if u want it.

later

you just don't know it yet chapter 3 . 8/29/2005
ROTFLMAO! This is so funny. I think you have a *tiny* little thing against the Harry Potter actors and Lizzie McGuire, but thats just a hunch of mune! Update soon!

-bebe
Kudostalker chapter 2 . 8/25/2005
WOW! This is really good so far, cuz' it's funny and random... And I like funny and random!
AndyYou'reAStar chapter 3 . 8/24/2005
i love you joanna. you are my hero. lmfao. this story is hysterical. definitely keep doing it and send me an email when u update it.

*the ahem nameless ahem raquel

billy says hi
XxRoseDawsonxX chapter 3 . 8/23/2005
ur fucked up. u kno that? u really really are. lmao. jk jk. but seriously wat the hell is up with this? lol. i must say it is quite funny though. :D hehe. update soon and explain urself!

XxRoseDawsonxX chapter 2 . 8/23/2005
ok seriously were u high when u thought this up? and who r the 2 new charries gonna be? ugh ur wacked i swear..

amythestpony chapter 3 . 8/23/2005
very funny! i like having a good laugh. pikachu is so cute!
LoonyLuna48 chapter 3 . 8/23/2005
I hope liby doesn't capture me. Why doesn't she try to put her own classmates in the crystal ball? Twist it up a bit taht way.
Superfrog chapter 3 . 8/23/2005
Yeah! This is gonna be fun! Aw pikachu is really quite adorable
Superfrog chapter 2 . 8/22/2005
Well this has turned out to be a very well put togeter story! i hope you update soon! I get so tired of the people who don't update in months!