Reviews for In Shadow Realm
CharmHex1375 chapter 32 . 8/9
Thank you for writing such a beautiful story. It rekindled my love for lotr and reminded me of why i loved it in the first place. I went through the whole story in three days i think and could not stop reading it. Your writing is amazing and i hope you have continued it even though you don’t write here anymore. Your descriptions of the events actually pulls a person completely into the story and not everyone has that talent. Thank you for sharing your work.
lastsevent chapter 7 . 7/31
OH!When I read "you'll need it to keep hope alive", I reeeeally drop my chin, this twist though i've sensed in some degree, but when it's revealed, it could be so terrifying! Excellent!
Ammodytus chapter 16 . 7/14/2018
Damn feels.

But the golden hair, though. Then again, Aragorn has been around elves (and Legolas) long enough...
Ammodytus chapter 11 . 7/14/2018
Aragorn is pissed. And rightly so. lol
WhiteGloves chapter 31 . 6/16/2018
I read this around 2009... now it's 2018 and still one of the best stories I've ever read! One of a kind! I love you! Thank you for this splendid ride!
Guest chapter 32 . 11/14/2017
I love this! This is awesome! I love that you have finally and satisfactorily explained the mysteries encountered on the Paths of the Dead, since that part of LOTR was always one of my favorites and I have always been fascinated by that door and skeleton. What's more, I adore the friendship between Aragorn and Legolas, and you write of it so beautifully and movingly. This has been such a joy for me to read. Thank you for all of your hard work.
Annika chapter 32 . 9/1/2017
My dear friend,
three days ago I found your story "For the love of the Lord of the White Tree" and I couldn't stop reading. Your writing is beyond beautiful, full of emotions and magic. It brought me to tears and believe me when I say that not many stories achieve that. I read for four hours, went to bed, dreamt about your story, went to work the next day and couldn't wait to come home to continue reading. All out of sudden my love for the world of Lord Of The Rings was back and I can't thank you enough for that. It is one thing to create a pleasant reading, but to write a story that follows the reader beyond the pages into their life - that is art. I couldn't stop thinking about what you put into Aragorn's mouth: How dark a world without elves would be. I cried bitterly thinking about that. Maybe because a small voice in my head believes that once our world was indeed a place of magic where elves, dwarfes and hobbits sang their songs. The loss of it hurts a lot, even if know deep down that Middle Earth never existed. Maybe it's J.R.R. Tolkien's deep longing for a better world that made me cry, I don't know. What I know is, that you honored him with your stories. I can't thank you enough. The kindest regards from Germany, Annika
AndurilofTolkien chapter 32 . 1/18/2017
love
kath longley chapter 32 . 12/4/2016
Well, just finished the whole story and WOW! Thoroughly enjoyedit. You write really well, particularly when describing nature but most especially inpainting a picture of love and friendship that could transcend all obstacles. I felt the best part was the description of Aragorn's sorry predicament incarcerated in stone barely existing.
Aragorn is my man, but I will now look at Legolas in a new light!
Thank you for this wonderful story with all its twists and turns. I will now try to find your earlier work to read.
Kim chapter 32 . 9/24/2016
It's been a while since you've published this story, but these past few days I've throughly enjoyed reading this and the prequel for it. Thank you for writing such an amazing story so that readers like me can read them. Ypur portrayal of legolas and Aragon are beautiful.
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 32 . 7/22/2016
Again, I am speechless. This story is wonderfuland the way you write Tolkien's characters never ceases to impress me. I wish I could read your stories about Legolas' and Aragorn's friendship till the end of time, but it seems there are only two tales left I don't yet know. As much as I regret coming closer to the end of these stories, I can't wait to read on.
patricia.remacova chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
is it someone we'd met before or a new villain?
Lotrfn chapter 32 . 3/7/2016
Wonderful story. So creative and well characterized. You make me love these characters even more.
Perchemi chapter 32 . 2/17/2016
Beautiful tale, well-written, held me captive for several evenings...thank you!
sehellys chapter 32 . 12/12/2015
This was an amazing and compelling story and I greatly enjoyed reading it. Thank you so much for writing and most importantly sharing it.
I am awed at your skill to weave the story in so many layers starting with the boat ride in cheerful weather only to lead to the paths of the dead and the lair of Shelob (good riddance :) ).
It was a wonderful story and I assume I will read it more than once in the weeks and months to come.