Reviews for Growing Up Geller
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 5/19
Nice collection here.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/31/2015
Really great story, except the fact that racheal is a stay at home mum ? That would never happen surely she worked so hard in her career
FRIENDSfan4life chapter 8 . 9/6/2009
Very very cute and funny! i love the fact that you made a story out of Emma growing up! Very great!
dreamer 3097 chapter 11 . 10/6/2008
this is good
q.thews chapter 11 . 11/25/2007
A nice story finally RR are settled :-) ... i loved the fight, loss (probably the best) and legally (the funniest) chapters.
pablodivaridesagain chapter 11 . 2/4/2007
hey, great story. i love future fics. one problem though. technically, ben would be emma, sean and jen's half-brother, not step-brother. just that one thing! loved the story! toodles dear
vyn chapter 11 . 10/24/2006
How can a story so fannon, be so cannon? With precise character analysis and proper dialouge, both skills you amazingly possess and, with the twist of some orthodox Friends-style humor, this story is both beautifully original and uniquely fresh.

The Rachel-Emma relationship is the core of the story, and it's wisely paced and nicely centered. Jen and Sean seem just like creations of David and Marta, which only adds a cherry to the delecious sundae!

All in all, this story is what a good continuation fic should be: Precise and cannon with enough original thoughts that root to their home, creating something coherent, delightful and brilliant!

Now I'm waiting on a story focusing on Jill and Amy. I know you got it in you!
rachgreengeller chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
how sweet of a story
PrincessConsuela chapter 11 . 3/29/2006
OH MY GOSH! I LOVED ALL OF IT! all of these stories really touched me. i can't believe how well written they are! i almost cried at the end. ALMOST. LoL. well thank you for writing this.
Donna-Marie chapter 11 . 11/11/2005
What a beautiful story and so well written. Thank you so much for this. Keep on writing, you have a marvelous talent!
Anarra chapter 11 . 9/16/2005
oh...now thats a good ending. Great job with this fanfiction.
GracieAdler chapter 11 . 9/15/2005
Oh so sweet I was almost in tears lol way fluff and I loved it lol update soon please
RubyPotter chapter 11 . 9/14/2005
aww, this chapter was so sweet and beautiful and fluffy...it nearly made me cry. Although you should know that i cry at everything that's even the slightest bit emotional, lol. Anyway, great job on this story, I've really enjoyed reading it. I look forward to a possible epilogue in the future, and also of reading more stories that you write. Take care,

*Megan
absolute reverence chapter 3 . 9/14/2005
This is very, very well written. I like the fact that you are writing Emma to be a realistic ten year old. And you have grasped Rachel very well. I'm very happy with this thus far, and I hope to see more very soon.
writergal90 chapter 11 . 9/14/2005
Oh, that was so sweet! I loved it. An epilogue wouldn't hurt... :-) Great job.

~Steph