Reviews for CinderCam
Icygirl77 chapter 12 . 3/9/2014
LOL! I really only like aus where the charecters and moments fit together, and i just reallllllllly love urs! i havent read a good story in a long time
gypsymooneysgirl7733 chapter 12 . 8/9/2012
LOVE THIS STORY .

WERE BILLY AND JASON TOGETHER IN THIS ?

LOVE HUNTER/CAM
nequam-tenshi chapter 12 . 4/10/2010
haha! A good story! :)
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 12 . 1/13/2010
Oh I definatly liked this story! I liked it a lot!
BlueSapphire92 chapter 12 . 10/17/2008
awesome story! I loved it! Very original and definitly one of the best fics I've read
foxee-chik chapter 12 . 1/9/2008
keep goin! i like it!
Lied chapter 12 . 3/27/2007
Fabulous, Great, Awesome fairytale fic ! It's the best story I read in all fairy fic I knew in ffnet.

THANKS !

THANKS !

I laughed, I giggled, I smiled, I... In fact, I'm fan !

YEAH !

YOU'RE THE BEST !
crimsingirl chapter 11 . 10/14/2006
i know you said you wouldent write more but please just rite a little more love your story _
garnetred chapter 12 . 12/18/2005
Excellent story. I am glad that Hunter and Cam got married but I would love to know more about the supposedly official attempted murder. Please write soon.
EliseRedding chapter 12 . 12/18/2005
i quote "When the night ended very few people went to sleep with an empty bed. Well, that is except for the Dino Rangers, because they were far too young for that."

I almost fell out of my seat. That's a beautiful line! hilarious!

Good work. Are you sure that's the last part? I mean, no honeymoon? No meddling jealous boys trying to split up the power duo? No marriage counseling? No evil forces combining? What about billy/jason/tommy/kimberly back story? or... or... shane/dustin/marah backstory? What about Cam getting through the trauma of being a slave for so long and Hunter not getting it?

just... food for thought.
Crimson-Ranger chapter 12 . 12/17/2005
-giggles madly- Oh my god! I loved that chapter! -giggles more- Soo cute. Especially the sex comments and stuff. xDD
lttlelola chapter 12 . 12/17/2005
okay, good job but
BJvision chapter 12 . 12/17/2005
Thank you really appreciated this ending. I was laughing my ass off typical Cam and Hunter bickering til the very and end.

Dannie Tomlinson chapter 12 . 12/17/2005
THANK YOU! That was all I asked. M...Long hours of make-up sex...*sigh* This whole chapter kept me in sticthes! Loved it! *Hints for sequel* J/K! Then again...;)
Crimson-Ranger chapter 11 . 12/13/2005