Reviews for The rising sun
Cocoj23 chapter 13 . 8/8/2018
Was that all a dream? You should totally continue this story. I'm anxious to find out what happens next!
Lyrii chapter 13 . 8/4/2012
.-. I realize it has been a while, but I just found this story, and read it. Now I'm gonna be a real poop and inconvenience to you. Can you please update? I want to find out what happens now. When I read chapter 13 I was positive that it was going to say she awoke from a long dream, and it didn't. Please update, soon.
creative-writing-girl13 chapter 13 . 10/12/2008
This is very good. I know you haven't updated in close to three years but please try to soon! I am seriously still crying!
DreamFlyer chapter 13 . 4/23/2008
Ok, I really like this, but at the moment I am so confused! Can you clear up what is happening?
Anonymous2009 chapter 13 . 11/8/2007
COOL I LOVE IT
GTEX chapter 2 . 11/1/2006
Pretty good. getting very interesting, keep it up.
Wen chapter 10 . 4/23/2006
I love this story! Keep writing and get her and that prince married!
GTEX chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Great Story, this is one of the best one's I've ever seen, keep it up.
lightbird chapter 13 . 12/17/2005
You have a very dramatic story here and I hope you will continue to write it. I think that there should have been more to this chapter, though - it was extremely short. You've hinted that something is going on that nobody wants to tell Lian about, but I think that needs to be fleshed out more in the chapter, with more details. Why is her family trying to hide what happened from her and pretend things never happened? I don't know if that's any help, but just wanted to offer the suggestion.
pepe ok chapter 12 . 10/2/2005
*Sniff* very dramatic and emotional. You're a good writer.
lightbird chapter 12 . 10/1/2005
Man, how could you kill Shen and do that to poor Lian? Is she going to marry Kong instead now?
Angel452 chapter 12 . 10/1/2005
I still can't believe that you killed Shen! What will happen now? Will he somehow come back to life? Please post more as soon as possible.
lightbird chapter 11 . 9/26/2005
Cool chapter - but poor Lian, how could you kill Shen? Is he really dead?

Update soon
Angel452 chapter 11 . 9/26/2005
He can't be dead! Not after all of that! What will happen next? Is he really dead or is he just unconscious? What will Lian do? Please post more as soon as possible.
Angel452 chapter 10 . 9/19/2005
What will happen next? Will Shen wake up? Will Lian be able to bring him out of this coma? Please post more as soon as possible.