Reviews for Skin
The Unknown Lady chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Aw! I cant believe Kyo did something so selfless! Thats one of the sweetest things you can do for the one you love! This story is awesome!
Speechless chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
It's not very often that an author can make a complete sap out of me, but you have done that with this AMAZING story. I loved it! And the emotions were so real I wanted to cry! great job!
TwilightObsessedMell chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Aw!

What a gorgeous story ]

Great writing!
LibraryLady08 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
I just love that song, it makes me cry every time I hear it. You did a really good job with the story, getting all the emotions and all. :)
RomitriIsMyMaximumMortalFlaw chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
U were refuring to the song 'Sara Beth', right? I LUV that some, its really pretty!

U did u good job on this one! keep up the good stories!
Amaris chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
OMG Kyo is so sweet! Does Tohru have leukemia?
Dudly chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
That was... wonderful. It was described so simply, so naturally. Kyo really is the sweetest thing around when it comes to Tohru... n_n

I don't know if you could have not it any better. It was very good that way

Dudly -xx-
zincalicous chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
aw so cute! but kyo CANNOT be BALD! his ginger hair is too gorgeous!
leftandright chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Poor tohru losing all her hair.
Mika3103 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
i know that song... at first i thought it sounded familiar. i had to read the top again so i could figure out what song it was, but still i love that song and you did a great job on the story
The Only Onigiri chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Ah! I love this story! I had not heard 'Skin' the first time I read this, but I did cry. So when I finally heard the song, I started to cry and smile at the same time! I am adding this to my favorites!
charlie-becks chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
omg did Kyo jus cut off his hair *cry* although i must admit how cute i mean come on no guy is like that ( if guys read this im ) at least none that iv met hav been like that :)
Neko-Chan in Wonderland chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
aw cute... thats such a thing kyo would do! _
Kyoru-KiTTy-ArTist chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
omg! hey hey hey~! is Tohru gona be alright? i gota know! u kno... Kyo would do that for Tohru though! it was so sweet! aw i think im gonna cry! Tohru better end up alright and grow her hair back! she better not die! tell me wat u think was gonna happen if u continue this story, please?

KKL~
Tetsuni chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Aww...That's awfully sweet of Kyo!Great fic!