Reviews for A Long and Winding Road
Faaaan chapter 21 . 6/18/2010
OMG! This is one of the best fanfics I have ever read! It's absolutely amazing!:D I really really really hope you haven't given up on the story, it's to good to give up on..! plz come back to us!:D;)
HoneyLake chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I've reviewed you in the past, but I was just skimming it to remind myself of what I have missed and I just found myself reading the entire chapter! I'm sure I'll be doing that with the next couple chapters, as well! This is really wonderful story and I hope you continue it, even if it's been almost 3 years since the last update!
hi chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
please post again soon!
HoneyLake chapter 20 . 4/16/2008
Just giving you another review for support! I just really love this story and definitely am eager for the next chapter. Time your time, though... no rush! ;)
KDTheRavenclaw chapter 18 . 3/2/2008
Hey! Just came across your story and I love it! Only thing is, you mentioned something about it being tactless to ask blind people if they'd seen anything interesting happen, or whatever. I'm blind, and the whole using words like "see" and "look" in reference to me doesn't bother me. It's all figurative, you know? Anyway, keep writing! :)
crAzidAz08 chapter 21 . 11/17/2007
Update! Whoohoo! Awesome chapter, can't wait for more! KEEP WRITING!
crystal stardust chapter 21 . 11/12/2007
ah! you have to update often and soon, or i think i'm gonna die! one of the best stories i think i've ever read...nice.
HoneyLake chapter 21 . 11/12/2007
I love, love, love this! I love James, Remus, Sirius, and even Peter in this story. Severus was perfect and you are just so amazing. Wow, I'm totally gushing. Keep it up. I literally jumped for joy and clapped when I saw that there was another chapter up!
crAzidAz08 chapter 20 . 8/14/2007
Book 7 was amazing! I'm glad that you're going to add in bits from the book. What's with Remus? KEEP WRITING!
crAzidAz08 chapter 19 . 8/14/2007
It's alive! Who! So glad that you are able to update again (although I understand perfectly about the Twilight, it's addicting!) Good chapter, I hope James gets out of his funck. I liked the part about Shakespeare. I feel loved. KEEP WRITING!
ColorsOver chapter 20 . 7/22/2007
Awesome chapter.

Poor James.

I read the Deathly Hallows too. so you won't be spoiling anything for me.

I have dubbed that bookk as the most awesomest book in the world. although I am rather distraught as it is the end to the wonderful Harry Potter saga.
An Aspiring Author chapter 20 . 7/21/2007
great chapter! though the part about remus and athena is sad, i love the fluff going on between frank and alice, and lily and fabian! i think that james should see lily and fabian together and have a fit of jealousy that helps him get over his brothers . that would just make everything too easy then!

good luck incorporating deathly hallows; i just decided to make all of my stories au and keep my plots the same!

update soon!
ColorsOver chapter 19 . 7/11/2007
Gah omg. I am so sorry I haven't reviewed for this chapter and you've had it out for months. Gahh. I need to crawl in a hole and die or something useful like that... anyways.

I lvoed this chapter. James needs to hurry up and confide with his fellow marauders. Poor James.

Good converse between regulus and sirius. Gah. You should write more sirius drama tee hee. I love him.

Okie bye.
ColorsOver chapter 18 . 7/10/2007
loved it
em-2-ute chapter 19 . 6/18/2007
please update! its been forever!:)