Reviews for Not Only a Granger
Dearlady2002 chapter 16 . 6/9
I am looking the story so far, but I have to say, it is really difficult at times to term when we're switching from one scene/pov to another at times. For instance: "I'll keep an eye on you, Lupin." And with that, he was gone in a flare of black robes.
"Don't worry," Lupin assured Hermione, who sighed.
"I don't care what your father does or doesn't do, Malfoy!" Nathan stated.

Is possibly a formatting issue (some sites don't like the line breaks we use in writing), but if there's any way to correct that, it would be a HUGE help for us readers. (I also understand if that's a ton of work and you don't want to bother with it Iol).

But yes, excited to see what happens between these three stubborn fools!
Dearlady2002 chapter 12 . 6/9
Hmm, could it be that Snape was actually *concerned* about Nathan injuring himself?
Dearlady2002 chapter 9 . 6/9
He finally knows...
I'm really not surprised at his reaction though. He hasn't seen that Hermione considers Nathan to be the best thing to happen to her, and even if he did, I suspect he would think something foolish like she kept the baby as proof of what he was forced to do that night. (He's a smart man, but at the same point, he's not lol)
Interesting read so far, can't wait to see what their next meeting is like!
Dearlady2002 chapter 2 . 5/24
Seems interesting so far, but there are lots of punctuation mistakes I'm catching as I read (I know English isn't your first language, and not everyone wants to bother with changing the mistakes, but I figured I'd let you know in case you do want to fix them). :)
bookwerm98 chapter 24 . 11/27/2023
Severus seems to keep conveniently forgetting that he raped Hermione, resulting in her getting pregnant. Did he even really have a right to know, given the circumstances?
ehskdks chapter 4 . 7/27/2023
devon and nathan please be gay
matchaichiban chapter 37 . 7/14/2023
such a great story thank you!
nuane chapter 37 . 7/8/2023
I loved every word of this story! Thank so much for sharing 3
RTheRealOne chapter 4 . 5/23/2023
This fanfiction is one of the best I've ever read. I've read the german translation like 5 times and the english version twice but I can't get enough of it...
Stormy chapter 37 . 2/28/2023
Very heart warming story. Father son dynamic is establish really well! Loved it!
Elfwynne chapter 8 . 1/1/2023
I just gotta say. I kinda dislike Hermione in this fanfiction. Not a mother myself so I'm not really sure what I would do but as a daughter, I don't like Hermione... She's so confusing. Like the reasons she's keeping the secret of Nathan's father is so confusing. She was painted as the 'right' person and Nathan being the one who threw a tantrum (which he did). But then she mentioned to Harry how she explained why she can't tell Nathan who her father is. But like she really didn't... she just told him she can't tell him while crying and telling him it hurts her when he acts like that. Like is it so shocking that he's mad!? Won't even tell him the reason (even a vague version) of why she's keeping it from him. Theeeen when Nathan started ignoring her, she was ready to reveal everything 'good' reasons be damned because she was hurting. Yet when she saw Nathan hurting from the secret from his classmates, her 'reasons' pop up again... it's frustrating!
Soubika chapter 37 . 8/24/2022
Wouah, just finish your story, and i really really loved it. Thanks you for sharing your story.
Your writing is amazing, I love your characters, and of course your plot !
Soubika chapter 2 . 8/22/2022
Oh my god, i don't know if you will read my comment, but i really have to congratulate you. With 2 chapters you have made me so stress (I had to tell you !)
So thanks you, you writing is very good !
thisaccountisnolongerviable chapter 34 . 7/25/2022
okay but I love how Snape's walls have come crashing down and his son melts lifelong walls. best slow burn this story has been. I wish it wouldn't have to stop lol
thisaccountisnolongerviable chapter 22 . 7/25/2022
okay but this is the cutest story ever. x
2,727 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »