Reviews for Not Only a Granger
catherinahawkins chapter 37 . 9/9
this is really good. I'm enjoyed the read. one of the best hermione/Snape fanfics I have yet to read
HopefullyEloquent chapter 37 . 8/31
I don't know if it was intentional, but this is one of the most despicable versions of Hermione I've read. Complete disregard for others, just bullying people into whatever she wants, stringing that poor guy along... and somehow no one stood up to her and pointed it out?
A book with mentions of horcruxes in the library? Why did Riddle even bother talking to Slughorn?
Francis-rose chapter 4 . 8/23
Ok I read this again this morning .. I must say it was just as good the 30 th time I read it
Pharies chapter 37 . 8/16
This story was so addictive to read. I'd get caught up and forget about sleep!

Other than the way scenes shifted when you first started, I loved this. It had a great balance and the character development felt real to me )

~Tori

#RespectisRare
Aira Roberts chapter 37 . 8/13
one of the bst fanfics I've ever read
l
LissaDream chapter 1 . 8/11
This was a little very story, I enjoyed it.
sasu-hina94 chapter 37 . 8/9
Honestly this is the best fanfiction where Hermione and Severus have a family.
Francis-rose chapter 37 . 8/3
This is my favourite fan fiction
vickety chapter 37 . 7/25
This was really amazing. Thanks!
I'm almost half way through this story; Snape is an ass and Hermione is an ineffectual wimp. And I say this as someone who generally loves these characters. At this point, I don't even want Nathan to find out who his father is. I've never abandoned a story before, but I hope this gets better soon.
starlite22 chapter 37 . 6/26
I enjoyed the story, but thought it ended to soon.
I wanted hear about Snape playing football, meeting Hermiones parents.
Did they get married have more kids?
Was Lily Potter, Harry's Daughter Nathan's future wife?
wolfstars chapter 37 . 5/11
I loved reading this fic! Nathan is such a cutie and relationship between Snape and Hermione was so well written.
Rosa Mundi chapter 20 . 5/9
Somebody smack Harry, please!
Rosa Mundi chapter 19 . 5/9
That was about how I thought it would happen.
2,620 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »