Reviews for Not Only a Granger
Is something wrong with Severus? I don't know why I feel like he's sick or something! Please! do not die!
lislizka16 chapter 1 . 7/16
Hello dear ferpotter!
First, I wanted to say thank you for the amazing piece "Not only Granger". You did a great job, it was really fun to read. I'm just in awe of the plot and forever your fan. I read other your works, I like everything delightfully, but this work just sunk into my soul.
Secondly, I wanted to ask you for permission to translate "Not only Granger" into Russian. We have a lot of fans of this fandom in Russia, I'm sure they will appreciate these. I really want you to share your work with them .. I am an excellent translator and I will do everything right.
With love,
ssandel.
RTheRealOne chapter 1 . 6/13
I've read this story like 5 times already and now I'm gonna read it again because it's great
Lucyferina chapter 37 . 4/25
Loved it
Guest chapter 37 . 10/30/2020
My dear,it was wonderful story... I was kept glued to it, haven't even slept the night, only one hour before heading to work . It was simply marvellous, heart touching and full of feelings. My sincere respect and compliments for your work and dedication. You have a gift with words, don't let it fade!
Guest chapter 36 . 10/30/2020
It's a pity that a story written with good language lacks logic when it comes to characters' motivations. I can't imagine a rape victim being grateful to her rapist, even if it did save her life. The saving live part is logical, intellectual, it doesn't change how she would feel and react to the act. And anima libera is completely cheating. To give the characters a way to spy on anyone and intrude into their lives and gather information without the person knowing it? Not believable. It's like bringing Superman to Die Hard and be impressed how he kicked the terrorist's ass. Not to mention the idiotic behaviour everyone displays. And unrealistic. The only realistic thing here is Snape's resentment. Just try to imaging the most horrible thing you did to another person, the thing you are ashamed of, and then how would one react to see a constant reminder of it? The 12year old simply being there doesn't suddenly change peoples' feelings. Teenagers are often annoying even to their families, let alone to a person who is not used to people invading his life, specially if it is a reminder of his shame. And suddenly he has to change and accommodate because of the action of another person. We are used to the idea that we have to sacrifice for children, but for a person who's whole life was a terrible sacrifice it's not an easy idea to accept. I was reading to see if it comes together at the end but it doesn't. Just more strange turns and an army of deus's ex machina.
Guest chapter 34 . 10/29/2020
Nathan is really annoying and intrusive! Even with all the anger Snape is extraordinary patient with him. And Nathan behaves like a spoiled brat half the time. If he wants something, he continues to pester and hurt everyone until he gets it. No care about the consequences to other people, if he wants it and thinks it's right, he thinks it gives him the right to push everyone out of his way. Of course, it is covered up by good intentions, but it does change the fact.
On the other hand they all behave like idiots.
At the same time it is well written. Just not when it comes to motivations and actions of the characters. Quite interesting, actually.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/29/2020
An original premise on one hand, everyone is behaving like an idiot, on the other, including Nathan, when he is not busy being a male version of Mary Sue.
Severus and Hermione Snape chapter 37 . 10/2/2020
I love this. You're brilliant
Severus and Hermione Snape chapter 22 . 9/30/2020
Harry is so damn annoying
Trippin' Pretty chapter 37 . 9/19/2020
Absolutely brill story! Thanks for making it a pleasure to read!
Jurassikuh chapter 37 . 8/10/2020
I've read this three times already, but I'm not tired of it. So sad when you get to the end of a good fanfiction!
girlyb chapter 37 . 7/13/2020
This story will forever be one of my absolute favorites. Such beautiful characterizations. Believable, too. Very true to character which I love so much! Thank you!
nif-ravenpuff chapter 37 . 6/25/2020
Loved this story; missed sleep to finish it. Can’t stand the too-easily-forgiven a-hole Snape (but that’s not the writer’s faultthis felt sooo true to characters)
bethb1973 chapter 37 . 6/1/2020
Absolutely wonderful! I laughed and I cried throughout this story. It kept me from sleeping or doing other things...awesome!
2,709 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »