Reviews for Not Only a Granger
roon0 chapter 37 . 9/16
Wonderful story.
AerynS chapter 37 . 9/2
Loved it! Thank you so much!
MarinaDee chapter 18 . 8/3
I'm gonna be honest here. But first, do you have a child of your own? If not, then cool. I completely understand why you feel Hermione would jeopardize her close relationship with her son by not revealing who the father is.

Secondly, what the hell? She was RAPEDstill she's spewing this "honorable man" crap? Look, I know you're trying to create this romance vibe between HermioneSeverus but don't go making her chase a man's approval who rapedimpregnated her, while he treats his own son like shit. I hate it when writers try and make rape sound okay. Some of us actually know what it's like and it's nothing like YOU describe it. I could never think of a rapist like that. It's disgusting. Oh, and the Hermione we all know would've been like, "FUCK itFUCK you, Severus. I can take care of us, I will tell my son who his father is, and I will help him get through this if you want to keep your distance."

Stop making women sound so damn weak! Empower our womenstop making them look weak in pursuit of approval of men or romance. Gosh!
Mel Crooks chapter 37 . 7/26
This was absolutely fantastic. This line “For being the best first-year I’ve taught since your mother was a student here.” Hit me in the feels. Bravo.
TheDevilChild666 chapter 37 . 7/21
Read all 37 chapters in one sitting , that says it all. Amazing story and well written.
ShirlyNewton chapter 2 . 7/16
Love it so far, quickly clicking to the next chapter. 3
annabeth7 chapter 1 . 6/29
“Fine.”

Oh! I cracked up on that line. It’s so very Severus.
Dirigible Plum chapter 2 . 5/23
Jealous snape is savage! Haha! I love this. Thank you :)
awwww
Kushka chapter 37 . 5/4
Good story
NotEnoughTime chapter 25 . 3/25
Sorry I don’t think I’ve reviewed up till now. Really enjoying this. Love the smart and sarcastic remarks of Snape. “You’ve got ‘crying over the child’ cover” was very funny. I can’t wait to read the rest :-)
FawkesyLady chapter 37 . 3/24
Lovely story. I liked the dream interactions a lot.
I dearly love this story, and I was happy to read it again. It was even better the second time around. Thank you so much for sharing!
Snapexhermione lover chapter 22 . 2/12
You are amazing keep up the good work!
sentimentaldreams chapter 1 . 1/22
fuck you for acting like rape is romantic. seriously, fuck you. also use a trigger warning next time you insensitive prick. rape isnt romantic, it isnt cute, it isn't fucking beautiful.
2,657 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »