Reviews for Not Only a Granger
I dearly love this story, and I was happy to read it again. It was even better the second time around. Thank you so much for sharing!
Snapexhermione lover chapter 22 . 2/12
You are amazing keep up the good work!
sentimentaldreams chapter 1 . 1/22
fuck you for acting like rape is romantic. seriously, fuck you. also use a trigger warning next time you insensitive prick. rape isnt romantic, it isnt cute, it isn't fucking beautiful.
Mrs. Teddy Lupin chapter 37 . 1/18
I am in love with this story! Lately, not a single story with more than fifteen chapters has been able to capture my attention, and you've done just that! You constructed a story that had me tearing up at several points. Maybe I should be called Snivellus, but the way you wrote Nathan easily brought me to the point of tearing up. Pure brilliance, that all I can say! I hope to be reading many more of you're stories!
itscheriee1 chapter 37 . 1/11
Thank you. so good
itscheriee1 chapter 1 . 1/11
Ohh I love this. Thank you
CameronSister chapter 37 . 1/11
I’m ill in bed, with influenza, and this fic had helped me to much. God story.
sapphire2994 chapter 37 . 1/10
OMG THIS WAS SOOOO GOOD! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED EVERY SECOND OF THIS!
itscheriee1 chapter 30 . 1/8
I don't want this to end
Poledne chapter 24 . 1/6
hi i like it because maybe little naive but about good people And IT IS also romantic thanks lot
Dragon's Shaow chapter 37 . 11/13/2017
You...you have no...idea how LONG it took to find this story again! So worth it!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/2/2017
I don't think I want to read more of a story where the rapist is so mentally deranged that he blames the rape victim for being pregnant and who delights in tormenting his own child. As this is somehow supposed to be a "romance" between the rapist and his victim, I can see that readers are supposed to believe that Hermione is so mentally and emotionally delusional that she can imagine herself with her rapist. And, as though that's not sick enough, the fact that this Snape is purposefully such a total bastard makes this story even more unpalatable. Nathan being so maudlin over Snape for no reason just makes it even worse.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/2/2017
So the point of this story is to increase hatred for Snape. NOw I understand. Hermione is a mentally incompetent emotionally juvenile moron, Nathan runs around trying to please the first bastard he can find and will grow up to be the sub in an S*M relationship, and Snape likes hurting people. No wonder he was able to impregnate Hermione; he got off on raping her.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/2/2017
Oh, of course it's public rape! Is there any other kind? And of course Hermione thanked Snape for raping her. That's what all good little victims do, right?

I know readers are supposed to see Snape raping Hermione as some dramatic way of saving her dramatically, but in the end, it's still rape.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/2/2017
Yeah, Hermione, threaten the kid for not telling you something, see if that'll make him want to ever tell you anything again, dumbass. Well of course Snape saved Nathan - we can't have a dead rape-baby, now can we? Also, even though he is a horrible bastard, he does have a history of saving stupid students who get in stupid trouble doing stupid things, so there is that.
2,645 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »