Reviews for Not Only a Granger
Strawberri Leigh chapter 21 . 4/2
I'm Beside Myself With A Sundry Of Emotions I Can't Even Name Right Now, But I LOVE The Story- The Pacing, Characterizations, Everything Is BRILLIANT!
Strawberri Leigh chapter 1 . 4/2
Brilliant First Chapter! I Know I'm Gonna Love This Story Already!
caitlin.woods.372 chapter 37 . 3/26
loved the story!
Samantha chapter 1 . 3/23
Your story is amazing! I love it!
From Czech Republic ;)
joshsmom1983 chapter 7 . 3/15
Really liking the story.
Peque Saltamontes chapter 37 . 3/4
2 weeks later, at last I finished it! I loved your story, it was fucking amazing. Thank you for writing it :D
Peque Saltamontes chapter 14 . 2/18
This is as far as I can read... for now! When I'm back from work, I'll go on c: I loved it so far! So IC, I was longing for a fic so well developed like this one uwu
Peque Saltamontes chapter 1 . 2/18
This story seems great already! I'm beginning now, but I think I'll leave you a review again when I'm done reading c: Greetings!
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 37 . 2/1
Your character of Nathan was amazing. The entire story would have crumbled if he was not.

So much was wonderful it is hard to comment on it all. I'd say some of my favorites were soul-dreaming and how Ginny verbally lambasted Harry about how his actions in trying to keep Severus away from Nathan were denying Nathan a chance to know his father.

Why couldn't the Lupins have children? Plot device?

Thanks so much for writing.
Jamelia098 chapter 37 . 1/7
:) cute
rachel chapter 7 . 1/7
Aww my heart hurts for the boy.
LeVaire chapter 37 . 1/7
What a journey! A most riveting read. I got totally sucked into the story and could barely stop reading. Absolutely loved it!
Sparrow chapter 37 . 12/9/2013
This was amazing! Thank you for sharing this story with everyone out there. I have read a lot of stories on this website, and yours is the only one I have ever commented on.
displacement chapter 37 . 11/9/2013
I liked this story, but I do have a couple critiques if you are interested. I liked your characterizations, but I thought hermione and severus acted out of character several times. Hermione has been hoarding this secret all this time, terrified of what will happen when it comes out... But her reaction to severus finding out is to be annoyed that he isn't immediately father-like! I thought she had pretty high expectations for someone who, after all, lied to everyone she knew for a decade. And severus too, spends so much of the story mired in self-loathing until suddenly he's madly in love. I just think there was some key development missing to show the reader how he got there beyond his soul boning hermione's soul every night in his dreams!

Also, there are some conflicts you set up to increase tension that are never resolved - between Rita and hermione/severus and between Harry and severus. What happened?

Like I said, I did like the bones of this story. Especially Nathan, I really liked him and thought you got the voice of a child of theirs just right. But that is another point that was underdeveloped - what did they ever decide to tell him about his conception? That seemed like a good opportunity for character development...
Guest chapter 37 . 11/4/2013
The single best ss/hg pairing ever! Thank you for writing this!
2,489 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »